FEEDBACK THREAD: THE GOOD,BAD,& UGLY

More good feedback here for Acca47. I just recieved the S-12 blind plug/laser sight and way cool Kalashnikov vodka bottles I ordered from him two weeks ago. He kept me updated on progress and sent me a tracking number as soon as my order shipped. My items were well packaged and got here from Russia undamaged. Would gladly do business with him again. A+++ :super:

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

+1 for KC913. Shipped out some AK74 brakes fast and at a good price!! Thanks!

Posted Images

Another thumbs up for Dodgeturbointerceptor. Dodge and I swapped magazines. He traded me eight Polish 7.62 AK thirty rounds mags for one Saiga 7.62 thirty round magazine. Once we agreed I had the mags in hand in about three days time. :super:

I'd buy, sell, or trade with Dodge again anytime. Dodge is good to go. :super:

Wonderful, outstanding, GREAT feedback for Rick-16!

Custom made me a short gas tube with retainers. Fits nice and tight with a beautiful finish. Wood foregrip in excellent shape, and a rear trunion in perfect condition.

What can I say? Rick is the man! He is the finest craftsman I have ever had the pleasure to deal with, and he made me a great deal on a low budget.

Shipped priority and very well packaged. All parts were oiled and wrapped nicely.

A true professional! Thanks again Rick.

More good feedback for dodgeturbo! He sold me a cool custom made johhny mac flash hider for a good price and it arrived here safe and sound 3 days later. Thanks cuz! Hell he even started this thread so we could leave feedback. :up:

Good feedback for joes. He sold me Saiga .762 synthetic furniture for $10 plus shipping.........a very good price. The transaction was quick with great communication including a scan of the postal documents and delivery to my door in just two days time. joes was stand up on this transaction. I'd do business with him again. :super::super:

Good feedback for vjor. Items were well packaged, shipped cheap as requested. Items are in excellent condition, better than described. Nice craftsmanship and great communication!

Thanks man, I see you like the mags and the buffer, COOL beens.

• 2 weeks later...

I normally update JUST ONE POST on this... and everyone I have dealt with is there...

I will update that as well, but since no one probably reads it anyways... I will link to it, as its buried... LOL

That way those who have been worthy of good comments, can be seen!!!

Thanks to everyone I have dealt with!

And lastly, Thanks to Alex Wakal, for one AMAZING AR-15!!!! Its an absolutely BEAUTIFUL Rifle!!!

1/25/05 I BOUGHT a shotgun and mags from NOKNEES... PERFECT AS DESCRIBED!!!

2/05 I SOLD some stocks to TEXIAN... QUICK TO pay... excellent transaction..

2/05 I BOUGHT an AR15 stock adapter from RDSwriter (I believe)... PERFECT!!!!

2/05 I SOLD a stock to "someone else"... if you got one from me... let me know, I will edit this post with your name!!!

2/17/05 BOUGHT from Blackjack ( on the website) AR stock ARFX.. It was here VERY QUICKLY!! amazing!

2/20/05 SOLD grenade launcher for SKS to Whatthedil... INSTANT PAY! no worry there!

2/21/05 SOLD to DODGETURBOINTERCEPTOR one 8 round MAGAZINE.. instant payment.. he is truly a man of honor...

3/01/05 BOUGHT from NY-proletariat 7.62SX39 SAIGA.... EXCELLENT!! hes got a half dozen more for Saigas for sale, too!!! 7.62's and 308's!!!

3/06/05 SOLD to SaigaMan7.62 three grenade launchers, fast paypal pay.

3/07/05 BOUGHT from HKTOME Saiga .308 wood set... PERFECT CONDITION, fast shipping!! AWESOME STUFF!!!

3/11/05 SOLD to MACROPHAGE 2 thumbhole stocks, VERY PROMPT payment!! Thanks again!!!

3/11/05 BOUGHT from SERVO77 some magazines... AWESOME prices, AWESOME MAGS!!!!!

3/01/05 BOUGHT from CHUCKU dragunov Choate stock for AK!! SUPER FAST shipping, GREAT PRICE!!! Came well packed, awesome deal!! Thanks!!!

5/02/05 SOLD to SUICIDE BOPPER Flash Hider for Saiga 12. Quick payment, great communication. Thanks Bopp!

5/22/05 TRADED 2 Saiga shotguns, and some cash with ALEX WAKAL for a BEAUTIFUL DPMS AR-15! One amazing guy, a pleasure to deal with...

8/24/05 BOUGHT from RICK-16 Nice saiga forend in wood, with checkering... great price, and it got from oregon to NY in like 2 days!!! AWESOME RICK, THANKS!!!

9/02/05 BOUGHT from Rick-16 a nice flashhider... again as above.. you CANT go wrong with Rick... top notch products, superfast shipping and as always great prices!!

9/03/05 SOLD to SaigaShooter a couple of thumbhole stocks... VERY Fast payment!! No worries with this gentleman!!

9/27/05 SOLD to HHAWK20005 some stuff... heck, I forgot what it was now...Prompt to pay!! great guy!!!

11/28/05 RECEIVED for FREE from Skidmark a S20 2 3/4 mag... you da man Skidmark!!! Thanks a million!

:smoke:

A big hell yeah for dodgeturbointerceptor :super: I went to the PO today to drop off his 8rd and 5rd S-12 mags and when I got back home my new Kobra sight was on the porch already!! :wub: Hell yeah thanks cousin!

Another good feedback for Cobra76Two

We traded a bunch of stuff (and some bead blasting, welding, painting) for stuff. Excellent packaging, all items got to me in perfect condition. His custom made trainer (window) mags are awesome! The window is cut perfectly curved to the mag body and smoothed out flawlessly. This is my second try of his legendary hot sauce. The Habanero Red sauce is like Satan sweat. A quote from my supervisor at work:

"Ive tried some homemade fire sauce before, but this stuff is some hot assed shit! You can really taste the flavor of the spices about a second before the ouch hits ya, then all you can taste is ouch. Just need a drop or two, no more than that. Saaaay, you got this from one of your crazy gun buddies didn't ya? There isn't any gun powder or anything like that in here is there?!"

Thanks again man! Always a pleasure doing buisness with ya!