WTT various items for good lightweight carry gun

Due to health reasons I find myself in need of a good Lightweight carry gun. I would like to trade some of my exsisting plunder for one if possible due to the crappy economy and my wife having her hours reduced at work. I am a 100% DV sos that limits my income as do 3 boys 17-10 and 9 My limit for cash is in the 3-$400.00 range lock stock and bbl,i.e.shipping and FFl fees. as forwhat I am looking for , some thing along the line of a Glock 19/23 of a Kahr maybe an E-9 or a smith 3913 or maybe a sigma s9ve. Trade goods are a M3 tactical light in the box, a AIM green Laser, the hi-power unit, a Swiss Schmit-Rubin K-31 Karbine with 200 rds mil ammo supposedly "match grade" but take that with a grain of salt and various Benchmade, Spyderco,and Cold steel folders and fixed blades to many to photo or list ans one of a kind Boker/AK-47 Auto numbered production but factory produced with no pocket clip or mounting holes for one, never seen another like it a real one off thanks for looking

post-7519-1232523548_thumb.jpg

post-7519-1232523675_thumb.jpg

post-7519-1232523699_thumb.jpg

post-7519-1232524132_thumb.jpg

Is the K-31 hardwood or walnut stock?

Matching numbers on K-31?

Tried to answer you earlier but the sever was down, I have some pics of the rifle for you but I may have to e-mail them to you if I cannot post them, I belive it is a walnut stock, but I am not such hence the pic so you can decide. All numbers match including the magazine and the stock as shown by the number under the upper hand guard thanks for asking

Is the K-31 hardwood or walnut stock?

Matching numbers on K-31?

Lets try to post some photos went back and cleared out my old files, and again I think it is walnut not sure as shown ALL numbers match, including the wood

I may be interested in the K31 ammo, if you're willing to sell separate from the gun.

I'm interested in the K31 (in line behind Fast Strike in case he has something you're interested in) and ammo. I don't have the 9mm version, but I do have an SW40VE with two 14-round mags I'd be willing to trade. Also have 100 rounds of Winchester ammunition I can include, and if I can find 'em a 20-round box of Federal 180-grain Hydra-Shok JHPs. PM me if you're interested.

(edited to acknowledge Fast Strike's dibs)

Edited by Shandlanos
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.