The very last 20 *CLEAR* AGP mags are in the e-Store!

SON OF A BIT.....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got home and saw the post and went right to the estore,,,,,,missed them by 1 hour...Damn

I hope they come back for a farewell tour, really wanted a couple. guess I have to wait for the promags, luckily I have good luck with their AK mags

• 2 weeks later...

They really did not sell compared to the black AGP mags, once the black mags ran out the clear went pretty fast.

That's when I bought my clear too, but now that I have the clear I think they are kinda ugly but I like them.

I think smoke would sell better IMO, but they are cool.

I didn't think of it till now but if its plastic there are plenty of spray paints that would stick great to them. People could spray paint them whatever they wanted and leave small areas to see how many shells are still in the mag. Would have been pretty cool.

Edited by Joeddox
I didn't think of it till now but if its plastic there are plenty of spray paints that would stick great to them. People could spray paint them whatever they wanted and leave small areas to see how many shells are still in the mag. Would have been pretty cool.

I've smoked one using tail light tint. Worked great, but seems to have a SLIGHT tint to it.