Chaos Warthog Function test!!!!!

If the non toothe design was not available, couldn't those who do not want that feature just remove is with a grinder or something like that?

With enough effort, anything is doable. Although if you read Cameron's earlier response, it could be somewhat of a chore. Plus you would need to refinsh it. Not worth it to Me.

Cameron quote ="its manufactured from 4140 Chromemoly. and heat treated tough as rock".

Mr Cam - can you send Mr Tom a sample to consider for future AOW and SBS builds? I am sure he would like to try it against the cutts setup.

Also, do you have any plans to coat these with say, baked moly resin? Might not be a bad idea to fire up a grill and have your boys degrease and coat these to match the factory coating, of course with an additional cost.

Remember, one of the things we all enjoy about these guns is the fact that we dont have to cry and piss and moan when we come in out of the elements. My personal way of cleaning my s12 is the "drip dry" method.