It wasn't the white, middle-class, construction worker that was given mortgage money they didn't qualify for and couldn't repay.

That was some OTHER demographic as I recall.

Now that we're in some deep shit, the hard-working white guy who pays his bills is being demonized yet again!

The hard-working, middle-class, white guy is the one who is HATED and Reich is a perfect example of it.

+1 sopmod

They don't want to start This shit do they?

Race wars HHHMMMMMMMMMM, Is that why they want to take away our guns? Becaues most god fearing whiteish familys own firearms,and we wont stand for this kind of bs!

Just bring it fuckers!!!

Well they wanted change here it is. I fear this is just the tip of the iceberg!

+1 sopmod

They don't want to start This shit do they?

Race wars HHHMMMMMMMMMM, Is that why they want to take away our guns? Becaues most god fearing whiteish familys own firearms,and we wont stand for this kind of bs!

Just bring it fuckers!!!

Well they wanted change here it is. I fear this is just the tip of the iceberg!

Race War? :D

We don't have to fight anyone partner,LOL

We fix all of the cars

We maintain the electrical power

We run the water treatment plants

We refine all of the fuel

We do the engineering

We do all of the plumbing

We do all of the welding

We do all of the machining

We route all of the air traffic

We fill all of the prescriptions

We run all of the heavy equipment

We drive all of the ambulances

We put out all of the fires

We pilot the planes,ships and trains

We arrest the badguys

We haul all of the freight

We do all of the surgery

Our wives even do most of the nursing and school teaching

If we take our toys and go home this nation will grind to a screeching halt in 30 days and we won't have to fire a shot!

Edited by SOPMOD
If we take our toys and go home this nation will grind to a screeching halt in 30 days and we won't have to fire a shot!

I think 30 days is a gross over estimation. I'd say inside of a week. I agree that white people do do most of that stuff, considering we are a huge majority in most states. So yeah, if 85% of the work force went home, there would be huge problems.

I wouldn't say "black people are the problem" though. I'd say stupid leftists are the problem, and poor black folk are more willing to buy into it than poor white folk. I think just because of the circles they congregate in are ignorant to politics.

I like to keep race out of this argument, as it isn't nearly as true as other demographics, such as income and location. But THEY brought it to race, not us, I understand that. I can understand when they say "White people are the problem!" that people would respond "Black people are the problem!" because it is obvious that 'white people' aren't the problem. Nobody in the middle class is anybody's problem (until 51% of them vote), because they pay for everybody else, regardless of their skin color. Black middle class workers get screwed over just like white ones. But this proposal is ridiculous, as is affirmative action. There is no reason at all to ever single out anyone in this country for their color, ever. We have no race issues beyond what Jessie Jackson wants to spread.