From where I can buy 10 and 12 rd mags in Europe?

Hi all,

I am from Greece. I am looking to buy 10 and 12 rounds mags. Does anyone can help me by pointing shops that carry them and are located in Europe, or are located in the US (or elsewere) and can ship international? Unfortunately I have had no luck so far in finding any. Last week I placed orders at promag and dinzzag for some, but although they accepted the orders at first, they replied that they can not ship international.

I would appreciate any feedback on this matter. I am sure there is a source (or more) from witch i can buy them, please help me find it.

Be well.

It is REALLY difficult to get anyone in the US to post abroad. I don't know why as it's even for things that have no restrictions either there or here, 10/22 stocks for example. Rus military will I think send out 8 round mags (and he did have the AGP 10 round mags some while ago) to Europe so Greece should be OK. There was also a link a while back to a German stockist (can't remember his details but you might find with a search) and what about Koplakis, 8 Kanari st. Artemis, Greece 19016

Tel/Fax: +30 (229) 408-3144 Mobile: +30 (694) 479-5076 E-Mail: info@kopelakis.com? Might they be able to import some properly for you?

Only other answer is to ask a friend in the US to buy and post for you?

As with any retailer or manufacturer of small arms parts in the US, it is law that you must have an approved export license for any particular small arm part to send US made components overseas.

HOWEVER, a private citizen may legally be able to TRADE or GIFT parts and such, provided there is not any kind of trade embargo with the destination country. I would do some serious checking to verify this, beforehand, however. US made mags may fall into some special bracket, where it is always a no-go, but I am sure it would be easy enough to look up.

I had sent some russian made chokes to a friend in the UK years back, and had to ask them to provide proof that they have the gun the "barrel parts" would be used in, and put that information on the declared package I sent to him in trade for some fishing lures. The US export thing wasnt an issue, as the parts were not US made, however, the destination country in my case was what I had to examine the laws on, to follow the proper procedure.

Where do you adjust the gas setting from 2 3/4" light shells to 3" magnum shells? Is there one like the s12 1-2 knob?

Thre is NO gas setting knob for Molot Vepr 12 shotgun. There is 2 different recoil springs for different ammo with the gun.

It is REALLY difficult to get anyone in the US to post abroad. I don't know why as it's even for things that have no restrictions either there or here, 10/22 stocks for example. Rus military will I think send out 8 round mags (and he did have the AGP 10 round mags some while ago) to Europe so Greece should be OK. There was also a link a while back to a German stockist (can't remember his details but you might find with a search) and what about Koplakis, 8 Kanari st. Artemis, Greece 19016

Tel/Fax: +30 (229) 408-3144 Mobile: +30 (694) 479-5076 E-Mail: info@kopelakis.com? Might they be able to import some properly for you?

Only other answer is to ask a friend in the US to buy and post for you?

Thanks. Rusmilitary has the 10rd listed. They are out of stock but hopefully some day they will be available.

The demand on these is minimal in Greece so there is no interest for any dealer to do the import procedure. (kopelakis is from where I got my gun. he sells the factory 8rd)

I could not find the link to that German you mentioned. If someone finds it let me know.

I have noone I know in the US. But mayby I can make it happen through here. It is a good idea.

Where do you adjust the gas setting from 2 3/4" light shells to 3" magnum shells? Is there one like the s12 1-2 knob?

Thre is NO gas setting knob for Molot Vepr 12 shotgun. There is 2 different recoil springs for different ammo with the gun.

Almost true, at least with my gun. There is no gas setting knob but also there is no second recoil spring. The weapon cycles all ammo as it is.

So far I never had a FTE situation on about 1000 rounds through it :killer: . And I have tried a large selection of ammo. Unfortunately there is no Walmart in Greece to get and try those cheap cells that trouble you so much :rolleyes:.

I am stationed in italy... and home on leave .. I will look to see if I can take some back with me... I know friends of mine have ar mags over there in Europe..

If you bring some with you I am willing to buy them in a fair price and you just mail them to me. Italy is right next to us. Send PM if you like.

I could not find the link to that German you mentioned. If someone finds it let me know.

I have noone I know in the US. But mayby I can make it happen through here. It is a good idea.

Almost true, at least with my gun. There is no gas setting knob but also there is no second recoil spring. The weapon cycles all ammo as it is.

So far I never had a FTE situation on about 1000 rounds through it :killer: . And I have tried a large selection of ammo. Unfortunately there is no Walmart in Greece to get and try those cheap cells that trouble you so much :rolleyes:.

The gun I bought from Germany was shipped with 2 recoil springs. 1 was for lighter loads and 1 for magnum loads.

You were lucky with your Molot. Mine needed aprox 400 rounds fired before it cycled properly with 32g ammo.

Now it's even better when I changed the recoil spring to 1911 pistol 10 lbs spring. It even runs with 28g ammo now.

My new Saiga 12 04 model works better. It runs with 28g ammo even when it was brand new without magic tricks.

I will PM you that contact in Germany.