Why would I ever think a picture of Obama would be cool?

Sorry Dogman you were to find the Texas State Flag first THEN the counter sniper. Sorry you are disqualified and BANNED from the internet for life...OR as an alternative you could volunteer to adopt a highway is MO. :rolleyes:

And yes CLarene does look like nappy time.

Sorry Dogman you were to find the Texas State Flag first THEN the counter sniper. Sorry you are disqualified and BANNED from the internet for life...OR as an alternative you could volunteer to adopt a highway is MO. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I should have followed your instructions to the tee. :wet_eyes:

inaug5.jpg

Edited by DogMan

Wow, I don't know about that. I'll probably get a ration of shit for this, but are you sure you want to even make the implication of whats going on there? I think laws governing that kind of stuff are pretty strict and may even include suggesting an act. Just don't want to see anyone get in a world of trouble.

Wow, I don't know about that. I'll probably get a ration of shit for this, but are you sure you want to even make the implication of whats going on there? I think laws governing that kind of stuff are pretty strict and may even include suggesting an act. Just don't want to see anyone get in a world of trouble.

It was done with both bush and clinton, no big suprise there.

It was done with both bush and clinton, no big suprise there.

Well, I guess we know it was done with Clinton, don't we? :lolol:

large_monica.jpg

Edited by DogMan

I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I should have followed your instructions to the tee. :wet_eyes:

inaug5.jpg

LOL excellent!!!

Heres what i was refering to, LOL

What the hell is that about?

Notice the hat behind the one man, and the extra mouth the woman has? the joke is that it was a failed assassination attempt(unless it was on him), though i think it was just a flaw in the digital picture. Its suprising its as nice as it is, but the tech obviously isn't perfect.

Heres what i was refering to, LOL

What the hell is that about?

Notice the hat behind the one man, and the extra mouth the woman has? the joke is that it was a failed assassination attempt(unless it was on him), though i think it was just a flaw in the digital picture. Its suprising its as nice as it is, but the tech obviously isn't perfect.

That woman is Aretha Franklin. I think this is a technology that I heard about where multiple photographs are taken from different vantage points at the same moment and then all the images are overlaid on each other and a computer is supposed to sort out which digital information to keep or discard. As you said, its good but not perfect.

A fast photoshop I made:

2ik4787.jpg

Here is the original:

6z1nat.jpg

That's hilarious. :lol:

There's about eleventy billion "Pedo Bear" pics floating around. Just a little humor.

I have to admit that is pretty cool. Yeah it looks like Clearance Thomas was asleep. Also, what's the deal with Cheyney being in a wheelchair? Went hunting with his lawyer friend who wanted some payback?

And yeah, what was the deal with the Aretha Franklin disintegrating that guy's head with her hideously tacky hat?

Edit to add:

OK, I see what happened. This picture is a composite of pictures that were taken a few seconds apart. If you follow a horizontal line toward the left form where Aretha's chin is you'll see more of these intances where someone moved and the top of their head is in a different position from the bottom.

Edited by cvasqu03

Keep going left from Aretha... theres a row of like 5 or 6 admirals... the guys with the "Scrambled Egg" on the brims of their hats.... The VERY NEXT GUY to the LEFT of them....

PABLO PICASSO!!!!!!

:smoke: