I don't want to alarm anyone!!!!!!

I don't want to alarm anyone, but it looks like there are only 26 20-round MD Arms Drums left.

Might be worth picking one up if your on the fence since a hi-cap mag ban seems more then possible in the near future.

No, I don't work for mike lol.

I don't want to alarm anyone, but it looks like there are only 26 20-round MD Arms Drums left.

Might be worth picking one up if your on the fence since a hi-cap mag ban seems more then possible in the near future.

No, I don't work for mike lol.

Down to 21 10:49 EST

I noticed that when ever the order number gets down to 0, it starts over again at 250. It's been that way since he started taking orders for the 2nd run. But I'm sure he has a set number at which he will stop taking 2nd run orders. So if someone finds out how much orders he already has, and how much more he is able to take, then that should be the real worry.

I noticed that when ever the order number gets down to 0, it starts over again at 250. It's been that way since he started taking orders for the 2nd run. But I'm sure he has a set number at which he will stop taking 2nd run orders. So if someone finds out how much orders he already has, and how much more he is able to take, then that should be the real worry.

Do you think Mike is working with Obama to get rich? It could be a Obama Mike conspiracy to get the drums to sell super fast!!!

Drums are cool but I ordered the 12 round mag and love it. It actually holds 13 plus one in the chamber, so you have 14 and they cost $50. Why spend $300 when you could have 6 13 round mags for the price of one and you only hold 7 more shells. Granted, they look sweet, but the price has been hiked up so high it's rediculous. Just a thought

Drums are cool but I ordered the 12 round mag and love it. It actually holds 13 plus one in the chamber, so you have 14 and they cost $50. Why spend $300 when you could have 6 13 round mags for the price of one and you only hold 7 more shells. Granted, they look sweet, but the price has been hiked up so high it's rediculous. Just a thought

The MD drum is only $230. That's only going to get you 4-1/2 of the 12 round mags. Besides the jury is still out on them. There have been reports of breakage on the 12 rounders. I would not even order one until they have a proven track record.

How do you figure the price has been jacked up? There was a discount pre-order that some of us waited a year or so to get and then there are the current Retail models you can get in short order. Sounds to me like you're jacked up. Shopped for other drums lately? Did you bother to look at the reliability videos posted. Never mind, go your merry way.

Edited by 1911

Because I can. 3 drums, 8 twelve rounders, 8 ten rounders. Its all good.

The count on the website seemed to go back up sometime today. It's currently back at 25.

I wonder how many are left.... I wonder if Mike will let me sign up to by the last one. Also I wonder if these are serial coded I don't think they are.

Also for the people saying why get one?

Well these might just become collectors items for saiga owners. Honestly I can see these getting ban by the current administration.

I think they just look cool too instead of a super long stick mag. Don't get me wrong I'll probably pick up a 12 round mag but I don't consider it much different from my 10 round mag.

Do you think Mike is working with Obama to get rich?

If (most probably 'when') Obama strikes his colors and re-instates the AWB, assuming it will be pretty much the same as the last one, Mike will not be able to make any more - but he will be sitting on top of an inventory which will double / triple in value in the very short term. Then it will be up to him to keep a reasonable pace with the market value. There would be no reason to stick to the pre-ban price and let others reap the profits from his efforts.

For each drum MD sells, a liberal breaks a leg; thats why!

I just ordered three myself. Did that cripple three liberals or were two of those legs on the same dude? Can I choose who gets it? I didn't that that option on the site.

Edited by MadMax
Well these might just become collectors items for saiga owners. Honestly I can see these getting ban by the current administration.

They might end up on a shelf in a museum. Back when American subjects were allowed own guns in the early 21st century!

Do you think Mike is working with Obama to get rich?

If (most probably 'when') Obama strikes his colors and re-instates the AWB, assuming it will be pretty much the same as the last one, Mike will not be able to make any more - but he will be sitting on top of an inventory which will double / triple in value in the very short term. Then it will be up to him to keep a reasonable pace with the market value. There would be no reason to stick to the pre-ban price and let others reap the profits from his efforts.

For each drum MD sells, a liberal breaks a leg; thats why!

I just ordered three myself. Did that cripple three liberals or were two of those legs on the same dude? Can I choose who gets it? I didn't that that option on the site.

two legs and a neck; RIP liberal :ded::chris::devil: