WTB Saiga 12 sight leaf

I am looking for the front sight leaf that goes over the gas tube on the saiga 12's. Mine came with removable fixed sights and I think the leaf can be installed in the slots where my sights go. I like the leaf better and looking to buy one. ANY help you can give would be great, I can't find any info or parts like this anywhere!

PM Sent

• 2 months later...
Ive been trying to find this item since i bought my saiga and the only thing I can find is the Dinzag replacement front trunnion sight block.

Any one have this item ill take one.

Buy the Krebs Combat Sight, it is a damned good sight.

Great sight picture and super fast target acquisition and very easy to install.

• 3 weeks later...
I am looking for the front sight leaf that goes over the gas tube on the saiga 12's. Mine came with removable fixed sights and I think the leaf can be installed in the slots where my sights go. I like the leaf better and looking to buy one. ANY help you can give would be great, I can't find any info or parts like this anywhere!

Very interested in this. I've seen the Krebs, but I would like to keep my Saiga as AK based as I can. Could you guys enlighten me on this leaf sight option?

Very interested in this. I've seen the Krebs, but I would like to keep my Saiga as AK based as I can. Could you guys enlighten me on this leaf sight option?

We were discussing the factory sight leaf that is on the IZ 108 models

post-6703-1241921102_thumb.jpg

Thanks, I've seen it. I guess I thought from the initial post there was a way to implement the ramp style leaf sight using the existing rear slot without a whole new upper assembly. Seems kind of silly now in retrospect... :wacko:

• 9 months later...

OK so I think I have what you are looking for. I just took mine off to add a quadrail. You need the dovetail in the back to add the rear support. Do you know what I mean? I have to press it out so I don't bang it up too bad. But do you want to talk about it???

let me know.

This picture is "in the making" Which means I am still disasembling it so I can finish adding my upper portion of the quad rail. You can see how this leaf sight interfers with it and I need to grind off my front stud and remove the rear mounting block. Is this what your gas tube looks like. I am not sure how you would mount it if not. I hope this picture helps.

Sardawg47

post-10572-12671549692966_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sardawg47