Oh my God that's... I don't even know if there are words to describe that. It's ohh so good, it's ohh so bad. Let me know if anyone has the guts to put their colon through that one it looks impressive.

The topic makes me think of one thing tho... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CErapf79rqM Only one thing smells like bacon thats BACON!

my God, watching news right now and what do you think they're talking about. Stimulus nope, Alaskan earthquake nope, Iraq, Afghanistan, Gitmo... nope. They're talking Bacon Explosion! The two dudes that invented it are on fox and friends right now making them.

Delicious is the consensus lol

Wotan, Fox and Friends hardly qualifies as news. :lol: I believe Homer Simpson invented bacon sausage. "Butter up that bacon boy! Bacon up that sausage! Dad, my heart hurts..."--Simpsons

That reminds me of another Simpson's moment ...

Homer: Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute. Lisa, honey, are you saying you're never going to eat any animal again?

What about bacon?

Lisa: No.

Homer: Ham?

Lisa: No.

Homer: Pork chops?

Lisa: Dad! Those all come from the same animal!

Homer: [Chuckles] Yeah, right Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal.

Good Gravy!! I think my arteries clogged just reading that!

....mmmmmMMMmmmmm.... bacon!!

That's exactly what I was going to say!

+2 on that one...pretty sure the doctor would have my head on a platter if I ate that

Good Gravy!! I think my arteries clogged just reading that!

....mmmmmMMMmmmmm.... bacon!!

That's exactly what I was going to say!

+2 on that one...pretty sure the doctor would have my head on a platter if I ate that

You try that shit the doctor is the least of your worries!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll butter up the bacon for the NY BBQ....If winter ever ends int his state!!!

Pussy. Real men grill in single digits. Assuming you aren't a heretic (charcoal).

Not to siderail this, but i've used both extensivly, and my opinion is that while propane is the better choice for someone cooking frequently, taking the time to cook with charcoal on a good grill(preferably a smoker!) comes out tasting better every time.

I'll butter up the bacon for the NY BBQ....If winter ever ends int his state!!!

Pussy. Real men grill in single digits. Assuming you aren't a heretic (charcoal).

Indy's post call for the BBQ in the spring/summer, hence the reference to winter ending--not the temp. If his post would have been for the NY winter/spring BBQ there would've been no reference to Winter ending. On that note, I guess I'm not a real man, I hate the cold. Winter is overrated! And you northerners, mid-westerners ect. can keep it.

• 2 weeks later...

OK I have all the ingriedents to make this, 2lbs extra thick sliced bacon and 2 lbs italian sausage,.. but no smoker, I'll bet I could use the propane grill,. burner on on one side, off on other (3 burner grill), I like the idea of deep frying it, but then it wouldn't get the time to soak up all that bbq flavorings!

Deep fry that bad boy in lard, and I'm in!
OK I have all the ingriedents to make this, 2lbs extra thick sliced bacon and 2 lbs italian sausage,.. but no smoker, I'll bet I could use the propane grill,. burner on on one side, off on other (3 burner grill), I like the idea of deep frying it, but then it wouldn't get the time to soak up all that bbq flavorings!

Can't wait for possibly the first review??? Meatloaf wrapped in fat on crack steroids and angel dust

Now GOB I think you might have hit on something to try in the turkey frier around TG next year! Probably need some kind of basket though...

+1 scoutjoe! I hope his didn't have the same problem mine did on Superbowl Sunday...lol. This creation is intended for a smoker, not a grill. Although Gas Giant did have the right idea by using indirect heat. That might actually work if you also spray down the grill with Pam or something first. I may try that next time, and do another one on the smoker at the same time just to compare.

Trouble was for me....there was way too much going on at the time (having a superbowl party and friends gathered for shooting all day). By the time all that was over and we got to drinkin and watchin football, and I blew everyone's mind assembling this "cardiac arrest monster" during the first half...people were HUNGRY and wanted it NOW...lol. In my alcoholic bubble I was floating around in at the time, I thought just maybe I could get away with putting on the grill over low heat, and turning it often.

Umm....don't try that method.....LOL! :cryss:

It unrolls a lot easier than it rolls up to start with....and that huge pile of smokin meat, onions, cheese, and peppers...( my own version) ..well I probably should have taken a quick pic of it while it was still stuck to the grill.... :lolol:

It ended up coming off there and being quickly piled onto a big tray and hid out in the beer fridge :ded:

A couple days later I pulled out all the bacon, cooked it in a pan, and combined it all in a big pot with tomato sauce and beans, and made some pretty good chile. Never tried bacon in my chile before. It wasn't too bad. Hmmm...that reminds me....I've still got some of that in the fridge! I know what I'm havin for lunch.

Anyway...here's what it looked like before it went on the grill. (right before plan B came out...hot dogs!).

post-1293-1234194393_thumb.jpg

Instead of sausage I used ground chuck, and layered it with chopped onions, peppers, then shredded cheddar. My plan was to slice off instant cheeseburgers and serve that way. I'll try it again next time and make it smaller and easier to control. I had two pounds of bacon and at least 3 or 4 pounds of ground beef, plus the other stuff. That made it a bit too large...lol.

Drinkin and cookin.....lol.