all prices stated have shipping and handing included (in the usa, that is). payment in form of usps money order. ar15 (black) hard plastic grip (new take off of olympic ar) $10.00 ar15 (black) hard plastic front hand guards a2 style NO HEAT SHIELD ON THESE (new take off of olympic ar) $15.00 ar15 birdcage flash hider (new take off of olympic ar) $10.00 tapco ak47 saw grip (black) (new but no packaging) $20.00 ak47 grip (black) NO GRIP SCREW JUST GRIP (new take off of rom. underfolder ak wasr-10) $10.00 saiga stock (black) the kind that comes with your rifle/shotgun from the factory *USED!* $5.00 raa skeletal stock (black) *USED!* but good shape ,put on saiga 308 did not like took off. $70.00

all prices stated have shipping and handing included (in the usa, that is). payment in form of usps money order. ar15 (black) hard plastic grip (new take off of olympic ar) $10.00 ar15 (black) hard plastic front hand guards a2 style NO HEAT SHIELD ON THESE (new take off of olympic ar) $15.00 ar15 birdcage flash hider (new take off of olympic ar) $10.00 tapco ak47 saw grip (black) (new but no packaging) $20.00 ak47 grip (black) NO GRIP SCREW JUST GRIP (new take off of rom. underfolder ak wasr-10) $10.00 saiga stock (black) the kind that comes with your rifle/shotgun from the factory *USED!* $5.00 raa skeletal stock (black) *USED!* but good shape ,put on saiga 308 did not like took off. $70.00

Are you interested in any trades for the skeleton stock?

I have some factory Saiga take-off parts available for trade (BHO device, gas tube, FCG parts, lower HG, etc.)

Please send me an email if interested.

i would trade for a surefire saiga 12 mag. maybe some ar15 mags(must be aleast 30 rds). a tapco ar15 t6 stock for an ak. but for the take off parts sorry. you can always shoot me a cash offer too.

• 1 month later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.