I ordered a couple of parts for my S-410 from Dinzag Arms. Apparently one was a bit delayed.

So he shipped half the order, priority mail, with some complimentary ear plugs and a packet plastic hole plugs.

A hand-written note explaining the delay was included, most companies just send you a packing list with a "BO" next to the backordered or unshipped part.

I know it's no big deal, but hell, I'm just another bozo who ordered over the Internet, never worked wit DA before, and I was treated like a valued customer. That's a bit rare these days. I really appreciate good customer service, and I don't mind waiting for a back-ordered part when the company is this pleasant to deal with and cares about their customers...like Dinzag arms.

Good work. Keep it up, your customers DO notice and we do tell others.

Same experience here. I'm very happy Dinzag went ahead and shipped what he could - and let me say the "conversion kit" with the various drill bits and a trigger guard was money well spent. At first when I saw the ear protectors I didn't know what to do with them. After grinding away at the welds, they came in pretty handy. A dremel can get pretty dang loud!

• 4 months later...
WooooooW, I placed my FCG order on 6/12/09, got my parts today 6/18/09 :wub:

Good on ya Brian, thanks :super:

Dean

Same experience...

Ordered a bullet guide a couple days ago, read about the delay on the website and then Bam! bullet guide was in the mailbox when I got home today along with ear plugs and the little plastic hole filler things.

Thanks!!! :up:

Same experience...

Ordered a bullet guide a couple days ago, read about the delay on the website and then Bam! bullet guide was in the mailbox when I got home today along with ear plugs and the little plastic hole filler things.

Thanks!!! :up:

Hrrm...ordered my two bullet guides on May 22nd. Just figured it would take six weeks to because of the delay. Guess I will be writing an email...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...