The polychoke comes off by heating it up and using a spanner wrench that fits into that hole. They commonly come loose in use so I imagine it's threaded on with some lock-tite.

If you call polychoke they'll probably send you a wrench but be warned it's not a hardened tool so if you don't heat up the polychoke you may just wrap the wrench around it...

Looks like The polychoke is pinned on.

BTW, for $650 you got:

Shotgun: $400

2x 8rd OEM Mags: $200

1x 2rd Mag: $50

Not a bad deal for you... in fact, fan-fucking tastic.

I'll give you $35 for the 2rd mag. :D . . . . Seriously. :dollar:

The polychoke comes off by heating it up and using a spanner wrench that fits into that hole. They commonly come loose in use so I imagine it's threaded on with some lock-tite.

If you call polychoke they'll probably send you a wrench but be warned it's not a hardened tool so if you don't heat up the polychoke you may just wrap the wrench around it...

What he said.

Also, I'm interested in that 2 rounder. Sent a PM.

I told you all about this lovely purchase a few days ago and I picked it up yesterday for $650. The bonus was the Russian 2 round mag that I didnt know I was getting. Its an older S12 with no BHO. It has a polychoke though I cant figure how to get it off.

SANY0210.jpg

SANY0211.jpg

SANY0212.jpg

SANY0213.jpg

SANY0209.jpg

saiga12.jpg

I just got my first Saiga 12 a month ago...less than a month....I am having a blast!! its like being a kid and its X-MAS every day...as I look through the forum at every ones mod's and the toys I can add next!!! great fun..its killed the "cabin fever" we get here in the N-East due to the snow/cold/short days!!! can"t

wait to see your gun take its new form!!! have fun!! this forum is great!! all the members give you all the help you could wish for!!

post-15231-1233721118_thumb.jpg