Unbelievable!!!

It's truly amazing to me how these guys can hit the targets without looking through the sites (the two balloons in that video). Same thing goes for the fellow with the slingshot (in a video posted a while back).

The skills are incredible!

As do I, I remember him shooting a balloon with a .38 snub nose at 200 yards, then doing it with a red rider BB gun. I can remember when he fired 6 shots from his revolver faster than a sub machine gun possibly could; he's an American icon and it's amazing that hardly anybody knows who he is.

SO who is FASTER??? Him, or Jerry Miculek?

I would think Bob has the fastest DRAW... But Jerry does the 6 shots, reload and 6 more in under 3... That was supposedly another world record too... so we need some more clarification boys... get to digging for youtube vids! Lets get em posted!!! :up:

:smoke:

SO who is FASTER??? Him, or Jerry Miculek?

I would think Bob has the fastest DRAW... But Jerry does the 6 shots, reload and 6 more in under 3... That was supposedly another world record too... so we need some more clarification boys... get to digging for youtube vids! Lets get em posted!!! :up:

I found this one on Miculek, showing the 6 shots/reload/6 shots, and some other stuff: http://youtube.com/watch?v=uisHfKj2JiI

I couldn't find anything on Munden, showing rapid fire. All the videos are of him drawing (really fast), and squeezing off 1 or 2 rounds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLnmvseCseI

I like this Bob Munden video better. And maybe lonerider is right... he seems cocky..... But damn.... I wouldn't want to quick draw against him... LOL.

Also, the Mythbusters FAIL at everything Gun related because they have a very juvenile understanding of ballistics, firearms, etc.

Bob Munden drew and fired his pistol 6 times before you can perceive more than 1 shot being fired, he does it with a single action by firing the first round then fanning the next 5 with the fingers of his left hand, multiply Miculek speed by 1000 and you have Munden's ability to empty a 6 shot revolver. That's probably why this new guy has the record for 8 rounds, and for reloading; not the fastest 6 shots fired.

Edited by 7.62smith

I've seen Munden in person, and though I've never seen J.M. in person, I can tell you from the videos that you distinctly tell the breaks between each shot with J.M. With Munden you hear one "BANG", and get 5 or 6 empty casings. His fastest time that I've heard of using live ammunition was for hitting a 2' x 4' steel, rectangle target 21' away in .21 hundredths of one second. BUT, it's apples to oranges, a single action revolver and a Double action revolver are two TOTALLY separate machines, and I truly believe that J.M. has pushed the DA revolver almost to it's mechanical limits, I would be willing to bet that both men can out-run most any auto-loading pistol (meaning that their trigger fingers move faster than a Semi-auto can cycle and reset the trigger.).

I've seen Bill Oglesby out-run a Ruger MKII 22 pistol during a demo, he has to actually slow down to match pace with the pistol. The damn thing sounded like an MG-42.

Some people are simply amazing shooters, I think Tom Knapp and his Benelli Pump are right up on the top of the list too.

Bob Munden drew and fired his pistol 6 times before you can perceive more than 1 shot being fired, he does it with a single action by firing the first round then fanning the next 5 with the fingers of his left hand,

Any video of this??? Cause THAT would be a treat to watch!!! Thats amazing!!! It would certainly be faster than JM shooting for sure!