$549 Saiga-12 w/freeshipping (CenerfireSystems)

Son of a...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just ordered mine through there last week or so. Must have been right before the started the free shipping :angry: . Ah well, I'm out $14. It's still the cheapest place I've found for NIB S12's. Everywhere else is charging $599.

Something to keep in mind: This is a little "fine print" about the prices they offer to make sure you get it for $549:

# Our everyday prices reflect a 3% cash savings not available on credit card orders.

I got a S-12 Monday from Centerfire.

My S-12 seems have fairly late serial number. I had 2 lower numbered S-12s that fell into the "vodka special" category, sent back to RAAC.

I checked the gas ports, this one had three gas ports. The gas ports were not obstructed by the gas chamber.

Of course, I had to test fire the S-12--functioned great with high and low brass ammo, right out of the box!

Centerfire is great folks to deal with!!

Edited by FAST STRIKE
I just ordered s12 today from them and was charged for shipping. :unsure:

They already charged your card? They didn't even put a hold on mine until it shipped, and it wasn't officially charged until after it shipped.

Keep in mind, you don't get the S12 for $549 when paying with a credit card. Like I posted up above, the listed prices a reflect a 3% cash savings, not available when using a credit card.

Bought mine from them today. Probably should have sent a check, but honestly I hate waiting for all that crap. Sending a USPS MO should speed it up, but that's a dollar or two fee and time wasted at the PO let alone a buck for the extra gas, so the way I see it the 15 bucks is more like 10 when you subtract all the hassle. :chris:

They already charged your card? They didn't even put a hold on mine until it shipped, and it wasn't officially charged until after it shipped.

Keep in mind, you don't get the S12 for $549 when paying with a credit card. Like I posted up above, the listed prices a reflect a 3% cash savings, not available when using a credit card.

I didn't check my card yet but the lady gave me a total of $550 + s/h 16.13 + cc no price . I ordered it around 12:00 and fax my ffl at 12:59. I guess I call them to see whats up.

I didn't check my card yet but the lady gave me a total of $550 + s/h 16.13 + cc no price . I ordered it around 12:00 and fax my ffl at 12:59. I guess I call them to see whats up.

$583.6someting charge on my cc. oh well I guess.

$583.6someting charge on my cc. oh well I guess.

Did you call them? $30 is a bit of an "oh well" charge, IMO.

Since he paid with a credit card, he lost out on the $549 price, and had to have 3% added to that price. So that's about $566ish. Then tack on shipping, which in my case was $14ish, that's $380ish. They also automatically add $3.50ish, for "Signature Required", when ordering firearms. So that's where the $383ish comes from. (That's a lot of ishes)

That's still cheaper than anywhere else (that I've found) for NIB S12's, which seem to go for $599, before any other fees.

EDIT: Wait, it's supposed to be free shipping now. So on second thought, I would give them a call, because from that price, they definitely charged you for shipping. Of course, they didn't start the free shipping until after I ordered :rolleyes: .

Edited by 22_Shooter

Yes and was told I ordered a heart beat before the promo. Only $16.13 was for shipping not $30, the rest is CC charge. When I called the first time this was the price I was givin and I paid with CC so yes its "oh well" for me.

Thats kinda funny that they have S-12's in stock. I know some of you guys did that pre order they were running back in Feb - March for $399. So did any of you even get a phone call or email from Centerfire to tell you that the S-12s were in? Did they fill any of those orders? They sure did not call me & they had all my info CC# & FFL paperwork.

norTY norTY

wait a second, you ordered one from them, Norty? whoah whoah..... :)

Ha!! yea in late Feb or early March on that $399 deal & never heard from them. I called a couple time & got the usual "Oh call back next week". I am glad I did not let that stop me from jumping on youz guyz opening deal. :super: Centerfire will not get my $$$$ after that stunt.

norTY norTY

wait a second, you ordered one from them, Norty? whoah whoah..... :)

Ha!! yea in late Feb or early March on that $399 deal & never heard from them. I called a couple time & got the usual "Oh call back next week". I am glad I did not let that stop me from jumping on youz guyz opening deal. :super: Centerfire will not get my $$$$ after that stunt.

I've only dealt w/ Centerfire one time. I bought some Uzi parts. It took something like 90 days to get my order processed. Phoned it in, and the kinda' forgot to tell me that the parts weren't in stock. Never again.

I just ordered one from Centerfire as well and was told $549.00 shipped after I gave them my CC info. Suppose I will just have to see what they charge me as it should ship Monday.

Are they shipping the model with the removable choke? I totally forgot to ask.

The one I received from Centerfire was the plain ol' threaded/with thread protector model.

I just ordered one from Centerfire as well and was told $549.00 shipped after I gave them my CC info. Suppose I will just have to see what they charge me as it should ship Monday.

Are they shipping the model with the removable choke? I totally forgot to ask.

The one I received from Centerfire was the plain ol' threaded/with thread protector model.

Mine too. 19" barrel, 3 port (all unobstructed).

I don't see why anyone should be charging any more than that honestly...I can gert them for $550 all day long, straight from my local dealer. And he only orders a few every time, sometimes just gets one in. He's also having to go through a middle man (distributor).