WTS/WTT: Bersa thunder 380 Duotone with extras!!!!

I am looking to sell or trade my Bersa 380. I have had it since 07/08 and only fired around 350 rounds through it. It will come with the original box, paperwork, key for integral locking system, 3 factory mags, black plastic hard case, and a Promag 22 round drum magazine. I did a custom paint job on the lettering on the slide and it came out fantastic. Will not rub off. I am mainly looking for a glock(prefer subcompact 9mm) but will consider other trades for handguns or make an offer for the whole package. Will not ship to cali or other banned states of the hi cap drum. Must ship to an FFL Here are the pics. Show me what you got. (will not come with ammo)

sdc10517rx1.jpg

sdc10524xg4.jpg

sdc10444he8.jpg

sdc10435yg1.jpg

Edited by AZ-DAVE-IZ109
I am looking to sell or trade my Bersa 380. I have had it since 07/08 and only fired around 350 rounds through it. It will come with the original box, paperwork, key for integral locking system, 3 factory mags, black plastic hard case, and a Promag 22 round drum magazine. I did a custom paint job on the lettering on the slide and it came out fantastic. Will not rub off. I am mainly looking for a glock(prefer subcompact 9mm) but will consider other trades for handguns or make an offer for the whole package. Will not ship to cali or other banned states of the hi cap drum. Must ship to an FFL Here are the pics. Show me what you got. (will not come with ammo)

sdc10517rx1.jpg

sdc10524xg4.jpg

sdc10444he8.jpg

sdc10435yg1.jpg

I want dibs, sent PM.

• 9 months later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.