customer service

So far I am unhappy with the service I'm getting from MD Arms. Ive tried calling, emailing and PM's to this company and have yet heard any news about my order or got any return phone call, email or PM. I ordered a gas plug from this company on 1/30/09 which showed they had 50+ in stock. Checked my order status on thier website and still says pending. Im a very patient person and if they call back saying their busy or whatever then I'd be fine. But the point is that they havnt taken any effort in getting back to me. And 5 days is quite a long time without knowing when my order will be shipped.

So what's the deal? can I get a hold of this person/company a different way?

If anything, I'd just like to cancel my order. I'd really like to have the item I ordered but with this service...why do they need my money?

So far I am unhappy with the service I'm getting from MD Arms. Ive tried calling, emailing and PM's to this company and have yet heard any news about my order or got any return phone call, email or PM. I ordered a gas plug from this company on 1/30/09 which showed they had 50+ in stock. Checked my order status on thier website and still says pending. Im a very patient person and if they call back saying their busy or whatever then I'd be fine. But the point is that they havnt taken any effort in getting back to me. And 5 days is quite a long time without knowing when my order will be shipped.

If anything, I'd just like to cancel my order. I'd really like to have the item I ordered but with this service...why do they need my money?

Patient person my ASS!!!!! 5 days and you are wanting complete refund and have the nerve to complain on his forum?????? Its people like you that slow him down by spamming email and making his phone ring off the hook for a $35 part and its only been 5 days!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!!

I have been waiting since October for my 2nd run order and have never complained once. If you would bother to do any research you would know that Mike is a one man show and there are THOUSANDS of people ahead of your little gas plug order. Why do you think you are so special and are more important than the rest of us?????? I am sure he will refund your money since PENDING means your card has not even been charged yet .........SO there is NO REFUND TO GET ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you truly are a patient person just wait and he will get back to you..........he always does.

Yeah just be patient please. The company has a great reputation for great products. Agree with upbear, been waiting on 2nd run for a while, but not as long as first run waited. Am in no position to complain, good things come to those who wait. Demand is crazy right now and I've had great service from all business members here that I have ordered from. And that'd be at least 5 or 6 of them so far.

Yes. Patience is the name of the game. Ask yourself why he is so busy that he can't get back to you right away. Maybe he's got some good products that are in high demand and he's spending most of his time trying to get those products out to his customers. Maybe he's trying to keep his prices as low as possible by not having a huge staff to answer emails everyday. My impression is that he tends to do customer communication type stuff in big waves every so often rather than every day. So he'll probably be getting in touch with you shortly along with many others. Everythings cool.

Edited by DogMan

why should I need to do research about why no one has called, emailed or PMed me back? He is the business...not me. So a $35 part is less important than whatever item you ordered? No matter the cost of the item me/you ordered, there should be some type of contact with the owner about that product.

Maybe he should say something on his website saying "I will get to your order when I have time." That would be a little more convnient than say ME needing to do research about why I havnt heard back from HIS company. Does that make sense?

No matter the cost of the product...there should be customer service. I am not one to complain but 5 days without hearing ANYTHING (key word there) seems a little long in my standards.

Spamming emails?... I sent 1. Phone ringing off the hook?..I called 2 times; 1 one day and 2nd the next and left a message. PM?...I sent him 1 yesterday.

And like I said in my first post...if he responded in anyway letting me know that he is backed up then Id be fine with this whole deal. But I havnt heard ANYTHING. (key word again)

With him being a one-man operation as said, maybe he's actually working to make/get the products and not there to answer your messages? If it says pending call your credit card company and block the charge if you're that impatient. 5 whole days, wow. Might as well be talking to an Obama voter.

Edited by Wotan1105
why should I need to do research about why no one has called, emailed or PMed me back? He is the business...not me. So a $35 part is less important than whatever item you ordered? No matter the cost of the item me/you ordered, there should be some type of contact with the owner about that product.

Maybe he should say something on his website saying "I will get to your order when I have time." That would be a little more convnient than say ME needing to do research about why I havnt heard back from HIS company. Does that make sense?

No matter the cost of the product...there should be customer service. I am not one to complain but 5 days without hearing ANYTHING (key word there) seems a little long in my standards.

Spamming emails?... I sent 1. Phone ringing off the hook?..I called 2 times; 1 one day and 2nd the next and left a message. PM?...I sent him 1 yesterday.

And like I said in my first post...if he responded in anyway letting me know that he is backed up then Id be fine with this whole deal. But I havnt heard ANYTHING. (key word again)

I understand your frustration if you thought that your order would come as fast as it would have from a company like Midwayusa. :blush:

The truth is that MDArms is working like crazy to get the 2nd run Drum orders out the door and orders will be sent in the order they were received.

Patience is the name of the game here. Everyone of us is anxious to get the goodies we ordered and that means almost every member of this forum who own a Saiga 12 :P

We should all consider ourselves lucky to even be able to order Gunfixr's plug from MDArms. :up:

I am sure that Mike will get back to you as soon as he can. Please consider that he is probably receiving hundreds of mails and PM every day to inquire about when the drums or plugs will be shipped. :deadhorse:

Your initial post is irritating for many on this forum because they know own hard Mike works to make things happen. Just be patient...

I understand your frustration if you thought that your order would come as fast as it would have from a company like Midwayusa. :blush:

The truth is that MDArms is working like crazy to get the 2nd run Drum orders out the door and orders will be sent in the order they were received.

Patience is the name of the game here. Everyone of us is anxious to get the goodies we ordered and that means almost every member of this forum who own a Saiga 12 :P

We should all consider ourselves lucky to even be able to order Gunfixr's plug from MDArms. :up:

I am sure that Mike will get back to you as soon as he can. Please consider that he is probably receiving hundreds of mails and PM every day to inquire about when the drums or plugs will be shipped. :deadhorse:

Your initial post is irritating for many on this forum because they know own hard Mike works to make things happen. Just be patient...

+10 STFU Newbie!!! :rolleyes:

:wet_eyes: Go on his web site and send him a message give him your order number and tell him you want to cancel that order and he will be more than glad to do that for you, other wise sit back and wait just like everybody else. Mike is trying to get the second round drums out on top of dealing with the gas plugs. This is not the place to complain, if you come here and bitch they will chew your ass up and spit you out. Just a warning have a good one.

There was an error with my order, informed him about it, but like a fool, forgot to include the order number. He tracked it down and corrected it in no time. Same day too.

I also knew well before I ordered from simply browsing around here that he's a one man show and that it would take awhile to get what I ordered. I feel its worth the wait for quality product from upstanding peeps.

I'd say cancel your order, sell your S12, and get you a AR.

Saiga's are about shooting outside the box, they take a special type of person to own one. If you havent got the patience to wait for CUSTOM PARTS, then you don't have the patience to own a saiga, parts for these shotguns are few and far between as compared to an AR. The vendors and the folks on this forum take great pride into what they make and how well it works.

So, quit your whinning and go change your panties.

All I can say is 'Wow'. I ordered some can huggers that go into the freezer and I didn't get them for 2 weeks. The day they showed up was the first day I even bothered to check the status of my order but it was already on the way. I wouldn't have even started to get pissy until at least a week had gone by after that and I hadn't gotten any response. And this is just something they pull off the shelf and throw in a box. You're dealing with a very small company that does custom parts. I think I might be able to give you some idea of another company on here you may not want to deal with because all work is custom to the customers orders. Either sit back and wait or send Mike a message to cancel your order. He hasn't charged you yet so go find your part somewhere else.

Just for the record, you picked a reeeeeeal bad day to post this. I HATE this day every year.

OK now that the nembie flogging is over let's get down to whats really important Bean.223 were did you get that sweet "They Live" Avatar Best fight scene ever recorded.

Jahwarrior relax if you were meant to have a gas plug Jah will provide 5 days doesn't sound very Jah. Just understand that the majority of these parts are made by people on this forum for people on this forum. You just walked in the kitchen and slapped the cook at a family reunion.

I have done a lot of looking at parts for these Saigas it will all take time and some stuff will show up with no tracking numbers ever being sent nor a confirmation e-mail but when they show up they are some of the nicest parts I have seen on anything.

No really were did you grt the Avatar?

I agree that Mike's customer service is poor at best. It seems like everyone on this site is so in love with mike that they can't see the fact that he is not communicating. Why doesn't he post on his site what he has shipped so far? Why not update the consumer? We are all making mike very rich and a little communication on his part is very little to ask.

I agree that Mike's customer service is poor at best. It seems like everyone on this site is so in love with mike that they can't see the fact that he is not communicating. Why doesn't he post on his site what he has shipped so far? Why not update the consumer? We are all making mike very rich and a little communication on his part is very little to ask.

It's a one man operation. Can't you guys get that through your heads? Would you rather have him burn time telling you when you will get your stuff or spend max time actually trying to get your stuff out ASAP? Is that so hard to understand?

It's a one man operation. Can't you guys get that through your heads? Would you rather have him burn time telling you when you will get your stuff or spend max time actually trying to get your stuff out ASAP? Is that so hard to understand?

Hey Tritium, what makes me mad is Mike is so busy that he can't get his existing orders out yet he is posting how he is listing more on his website. Now I know tritium is bright. So how do you make sense of that smart guy?

Hey Tritium, what makes me mad is Mike is so busy that he can't get his existing orders out yet he is posting how he is listing more on his website. Now I know tritium is bright. So how do you make sense of that smart guy?

He is trying to get as many people covered and "under the wire as possible". For somebody that never created anything for this platform and never contributed anything to this board you certainly have a sense of entitlement. Seems to be going around these days.

All Im asking from his company is that he keeps people updated. Not wait around and wonder. If he contacted me in any way to let me know that he is a one man show and that he's backed up with previous orders than I'd totally be fine. But the point is that there is no contact with him what-so-ever. That is my only complaint. Im not wanting my $30 part right this instant. I just want to know an ETA of when it'll arrive. And FYI, Ive dealt with 1 man companies and it hasnt been like this and that 1 guy also had a full time job.

I am going to spell it out for you: p.e.n.d.i.n.g. A.W.B.

As far as I know, shipping has not yet started but my plugs order in "Pending" status was removed and the plugs were added in my last drum order ("Deposit Recieved" status).

This shows that Mike is making sure that all orders are "straighten out" and verified before "mass" shipping.

I am sure he will post as soon as shipping has started and you bet that members will report here when they receive their orders as well. :rolleyes:

Till then... Just be patient... Or not... :haha:

Edited by The Globule

Ok , first, jahwarrior1423, as other have said here... you haven't been charged yet and I ship in the order that I receive the orders. Your order number is EV-62xx. That is a few thousand numbers away from the top of the list. I do realize you have only ordered a gas plug. And it isn't that your order isn't important. I am going to TRY a speed up these gas plug only orders though. They are a small part and I am thinking I can work on packing them in the evenings, you know, while I'm relaxing... :unsure: You won't be charged until I am packing it to ship it out. If you want to cancel the order send me an email with a subject title "cancel order" and I will. Make sure to put that as a email subject so I can find it early and not while I'm going through the whole list.

And gunsforfun, I am not very rich, hell, I'm not even barely rich. I do have good sales though and maybe in the future I will be. If I was rich I might have dissaprreared to clear the beach in the caribieean by now ( inside joke). No, not even then. As far as communicating... Are you sure that you just aren't reading well? You clearly stated I would be listing more drums on the site so you obviously read that.... but what did the rest of it say? It said I would add more once I started shipping. That means I haven't shipped jack so far. It is very close though. What is holding up shipping.... I have had to make changes on a lot of orders. Such as new card numbers, address changes, item ordered changes, combining gas plugs to drum orders, and on and on. That means I have to go through everyone of the THOUSANDS of emails to make sure the orders are correct when they go out the door. Yes, I skip answering a lot of emails in times like this because if I answerd all the " when will my order ship" questions the answer would be easy, NEVER. The order corrections are just a small part of getting shipping started. There is revising instructions to print, staple, and fold, producing a new instruction sheet for the gas plug, printing invoices, folding a taping boxes, cleaning and preparing parts for assembly, ... and on and on. And it does all get held up on stuff like this. Everytime I have to go defending myself... guess what I'm not doing. I'm not doing everything I need to get these orders out the door. Everytime I have to open read and skip an email that has been answered by one of my unread update emails I am not answering an email that is vital to getting these orders out the door. It all adds up, BIG TIME! Most of the prep work is done and I tying up the loose ends now.

I want to try and assure everyone I am very happy to have your orders. I am not mad at anyone. Not at gunsforfun or jahwarrior1423. I just don't have the energy to be mad at anyone or the room for the drama. Very little emotion is left in me at this point, I am just a machine doing a job and saying it like it is... I do unserstand completely that you want these items as soon as possible. Hell, I wanted a drum so bad I built the damn thing so trust I understand! I am working very hard to get them shipped. Everyone with an order will get that order. Also this is the last time I will be taking preorders! It is nice to do the preorder as far as getting orders in and for the customer to know they have a spot, but the extra work it causes is just crazy. So instead of getting hundreds of, when will my order ship emails a week, I can get hundreds of when can I order emails a week, and that answer will be posted on the site for anyone that cares to read it.

Thanks again everyone! I do great appreciate your business!

I replaced my avatar with something a little more fitting. Compliments of sicktooth, thanks bro, it's perfect!

All Im asking from his company is that he keeps people updated. Not wait around and wonder. If he contacted me in any way to let me know that he is a one man show and that he's backed up with previous orders than I'd totally be fine. But the point is that there is no contact with him what-so-ever. That is my only complaint. Im not wanting my $30 part right this instant. I just want to know an ETA of when it'll arrive. And FYI, Ive dealt with 1 man companies and it hasnt been like this and that 1 guy also had a full time job.

Ya happy now shithead? Same thing EVERYONE else told you and for a lousy little part that I paid $85 for when they first came out. Why don't you go find something constructive to do?

:rolleyes: Mike, I appreciate the communication. If you would post your delivery status on your website or on this website with a message like "nothing has shipped yet" then you would not have to waste your time defending yourself from jerks like me. I only resorted to this forum as a last resort. I look forward to receiving your product. Cheers! Edited by gunsforfun

I kind of understand how Jahwarrior feels, I placed an order a several days ago using my PayPal balance via the PP credit card ...what does my Wife do, transfers the $ into checking....sooo I have NO $ in PP, therefore I need to give him a different card #.

I have called and left e-mails...nothing in return.

DONT BUST MY BALLS PLEASE!!! this is only my second post...I just want to give him $ thats all!

So MD Dudes if your out there get back to me!!! Have a great weekend!

Dean

I kind of understand how Jahwarrior feels, I placed an order a several days ago using my PayPal balance via the PP credit card ...what does my Wife do, transfers the $ into checking....sooo I have NO $ in PP, therefore I need to give him a different card #.

I have called and left e-mails...nothing in return.

DONT BUST MY BALLS PLEASE!!! this is only my second post...I just want to give him $ thats all!

So MD Dudes if your out there get back to me!!! Have a great weekend!

Dean

What is your order number?

:rolleyes: Mike, I appreciate the communication. If you would post your delivery status on your website or on this website with a message like "nothing has shipped yet" then you would not have to waste your time defending yourself from jerks like me. I only resorted to this forum as a last resort. I look forward to receiving your product. Cheers!

Please check back in the next couple days for more drums available. Once we begin shipping more will be added to the site. We will start shipping the 2nd run in the next couple days. Thanks again!

This is exactly what it says on my site, big and in red. It has said this since before this thread was started. Pretty much the same thing it said where I mentioned I would add more to the site once I started shipping, that you brought up. Neither helped though and I still receive the same stuff over and over. I do try to post this stuff and make it known, but if people don't read it what can I do? It WAS there and time was STILL wasted. It is the nature of the beast and that is why I am done with preorders.