customer service

I kind of understand how Jahwarrior feels, I placed an order a several days ago using my PayPal balance via the PP credit card ...what does my Wife do, transfers the $ into checking....sooo I have NO $ in PP, therefore I need to give him a different card #.

I have called and left e-mails...nothing in return.

DONT BUST MY BALLS PLEASE!!! this is only my second post...I just want to give him $ thats all!

So MD Dudes if your out there get back to me!!! Have a great weekend!

Dean

What is your order number?

ev-6367

Thanks

I kind of understand how Jahwarrior feels, I placed an order a several days ago using my PayPal balance via the PP credit card ...what does my Wife do, transfers the $ into checking....sooo I have NO $ in PP, therefore I need to give him a different card #.

DONT BUST MY BALLS PLEASE!!! this is only my second post...I just want to give him $ thats all!

Dean

OK, ran some searches... If you are who I think, you ordered 2 days ago. You haven't sent 1 email and haven't called once either. If you have emailed under a different address or called using a different number I'll check that and post that you did in fact call and email. Other than that it will be kind of hard not to get your balls busted a little for not telling the truth here! :haha::lolol: Let me know your order number and I can get this strightened up for you.

All Im asking from his company is that he keeps people updated. Not wait around and wonder. If he contacted me in any way to let me know that he is a one man show and that he's backed up with previous orders than I'd totally be fine. But the point is that there is no contact with him what-so-ever. That is my only complaint. Im not wanting my $30 part right this instant. I just want to know an ETA of when it'll arrive. And FYI, Ive dealt with 1 man companies and it hasnt been like this and that 1 guy also had a full time job.

If you took the time and effort to research some threads on MD Arms instead of immediately bitching, you would already be aware of the background and situation. It is not my or anyone else's job to spoon feed you a year and a half's worth of background information--do your own work and if nothing else listen to what members with more than five posts on the forum have to tell you. Patience is a virtue which you obviously do not have. I doubt it is vital to the national security that you absolutely have to know when your order will arrive.

You behave like a smart ass, you will be addressed accordingly, and my memory is VERY long. Tritium has a half life of 12.32 years.

Dean

ev-6367

Thanks

I didn't see this while I was writing my last post. This is the order number I thought was yours. I have to ask. Why would you say you have called and emailed if you didn't. Why would you say a few days when it has been 50 hrs? Aliright, I'm done busting your balls! I'll email you instrutions on how to get your card changed. Thanks

Keep up the great work Mike. We do appreciate the hard work you've gone through to bring this drum to market and all of your services. Can't imagine the nightmare it must be having to deal with changes corrections and cancellations on a daily basis. Nevermind, 5 days or 50 hours, I guess I can to a small degree.

Dean

ev-6367

Thanks

I didn't see this while I was writing my last post. This is the order number I thought was yours. I have to ask. Why would you say you have called and emailed if you didn't. Why would you say a few days when it has been 50 hrs? Aliright, I'm done busting your balls! I'll email you instrutions on how to get your card changed. Thanks

WOW...telling me I did not call or e-mail...your phone answering machine tells when the next drums will be shipped etc...I even called today!!!!! dont tell me I did not call or e-mail...why the hell would I make it up??? I want the product and need to give you another CC # GEEEEZZZZZ

Just forget it!!! OH...a few days = a couple of days!!!

Also left e-mails...check again...

Dean

ev-6367

Thanks

WOW...telling me I did not call or e-mail...your phone answering machine tells when the next drums will be shipped etc...I even called today!!!!! dont tell me I did not call or e-mail...why the hell would I make it up??? I want the product and need to give you another CC # GEEEEZZZZZ

Just forget it!!! OH...a few days = a couple of days!!!

Also left e-mails...check again...

Jahwarrior=5 days, Kusanku=50 hours or 2.1 days, Gunsforfun=dumbass, Are you idiots done wasting enough of Mike's time yet. You have cost him at least an entire day because of your immature, impatient, and stupid ass questions about topics that have been covered by at least 5-10 different threads on this forum alone. Even after Mike has responded to your pety questions, you still want more attention. Grow up and and drop a set of nuts and stop bitching all ready. You are lucky Mike D is a nice guy because I would have all ready slapped you across the room. Like I said in my last post its dumbshits like you 3 that spam his email and make his phone ring off the hook because you are too damn lazy to read the website or take 30 seconds to read another thread where your questions have all ready been answered. Mike is working his ass off and KUSANKU if you dont like the personal 1-on-1 attention you are craving to keep your vagina wet then go somewhere else, otherwise get in line with the rest of us and STFU!!!

I ordered my 2nd run drum near the first part of Dec, I knew I would have to wait, when I saw the gas plugs were made avail, I put in an order and asked that it be included with my order # for the drum so they ship at the same time, again I'm going to wait and not complain.

As the date gets closer, I check my CC every few days to see if I was charged for it yet knowing when the charge comes through for the second half and the plug the time will be close! :)

Dean

ev-6367

Thanks

I am only 2000 orders in front of you but I'll let you know when I get mine... :haha:

Jahwarrior, Kusanku, and Gunsforfun...you three whiny little b1t@&$ need to contact Mike one more time to CANCEL YOUR ORDERS. Yes, that's right, CANCEL them so nobody else here has to read your needy and insecure posts because you three are too dumb or too lazy to research how this process works. I have a special thread in the fight club forum that you three will be added to shortly: http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showto...mp;#entry316945.

Again, CANCEL YOUR ORDERS so someone else that's patient and appreciative can have what you ordered because you wenches don't deserve it. :chris:

Edited by Surly
oh no, the internet world doesnt like me. what will I ever do?

Apparently you fail to realize that the internet world is made up of people. If you do things that make people angry when they can't see you then you are probably a shithead. Your true nature comes out in drunkenness and anonymity. If you are a shithead in private, it will catch up to you in public; just a matter of time. Have a great day.

Edited by 1911

I placed in order 3 minutes ago and was wondering why my item hasn't shipped yet? This is just crazy and poor, poor customer service. If I ordered from Amazon 3 minutes ago the item would already be on my doorstep. This is just wrong.

:deadhorse:

Ok enough joking around. Quit being dumbasses folks. You will get your product here soon enough. Mike keep up the good work!!

Hell Yeah!! 1911

+ 1,000,000 on that!!!

oh no, the internet world doesnt like me. what will I ever do?

Apparently you fail to realize that the internet world is made up of people. If you do things that make people angry when they can't see you then you are probably a shithead. Your true nature comes out in drunkenness and anonymity. If you are a shithead in private, it will catch up to you in public; just a matter of time. Have a great day.

• 2 months later...

sent mike a saiga 12 to be fully reworked,took 8 weeks no big deal.the gun looks & works just fine.have spoken to mike many times when i've called,he is always avail to speak shop and always makes me feel like a valued client.you need to realize he is under the gun when it comes to manufacturing the type of items.the next bs gun ban could put him out of work.so chill i think you will be happy when you get your order and thats what its all about,ps if you arent happy mike will do whay it takes to make it right