Awesome 6 Prong Bayonet for the S12!

It's for baking potatoes over the camp fire. With the spikes through the potato, the heat transfers through the center and cooks it more evenly.

Tony

Seriously that is what it is for? It looks cool, but wouldn't the blades retract back in if you tried to stab someone?

Also anyone know were you can buy one of these if they are $20 I'd get one just to have it if it screws on to the barrel. :-)

Its called the OctoClaw. A very rare item. You hardly see them anywhere.

No, no.... you are thinking of it's big brother. This is the HexoClaw. It only has 6 silver lycan-killing spikes.

Actually, I bet Porky Pig would pine after something like this......

Its called the OctoClaw. A very rare item. You hardly see them anywhere.

No, no.... you are thinking of it's big brother. This is the HexoClaw. It only has 6 silver lycan-killing spikes.

Actually, I bet Porky Pig would pine after something like this......

Ah yes. the Hexoclaw. Silly me. What was I thinking?

Burn69,

Thank you for trying to help out others and share some information on something you found for the saiga12. Don't mind all of the fun making these guys are doing about your post. As if they all came out of their mommy's with infinite saiga knowledge and hold the all knowing. This product can be bought brand new from Chaos, it is called the PorkyPine and new it runs around 130 bucks. What makes this forum great is the ability for ALL to share information, no matter what your level of knowledge may be. This product is one that many, if not most here know about, but thank you for your time and desire to help others. Everyone must crawl before they can walk.

DT

Hey, we're just having a little fun. and I don't think it went too far. He's right about this being a cool item but I think we're just trying to show him it might be best if he does a little reading back through the forum posts and get up to speed on whats happening. By no means do I have infinite knowledge about anything and I've taken my own fair share of shots.

By the way, Welcome Burn69.

Edited by DogMan
Hey, we're just having a little fun. and I don't think it went too far. He's right about this being a cool item but I think we're just trying to show him it might be best if he does a little reading back through the forum posts and get up to speed on whats happening. By no means do I have infinite knowledge about anything and I've taken my own fair share of shots.

By the way, Welcome Burn69.

Ding Ding Ding... tell em what he's won!

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=35282

General Section one page back

OH yea and welcome Burn. I know, I know- its all in good fun- I just didn't want the poor guy to never post again, what if he really does find something new and cool, huh. All rite - You guys all have a good day. I gotta go get ready for work.

Later.

DT