Hi all

i am thinking of ordering 1000 bullets to reload ammo for my ak103 from

http://www.bargainbullets.com/Cast%20bulle...g%20weights.htm

but i thought i would ask you guys to find out if this guy is safe to order from , have any of you bought stuff here?

did it work out ok?

also does anyone know the best place to buy 7.62x39mm bullet heads (FMJ) at the best price from a supplier that can ship to England?

many thanks

assassin

Assassin-Here is a possibility for you. 223 FMJ 55gr $35.00US per 1000. 62 gr $40.00 per 1000. 7.62X39 124gr $49.00 per 1000 and 130 gr are $55.00 per 1000. Company name is GoldenWestBullets located in California. Telephone number is 626-454-4585. E-mail is "goldenpark308@aol.com". Never dealt with them yet but plan to in near future. Don't know what their policy is re shipments over the pond. Send'em a E and see what response you get. All bullets are copper jacket, lead core.

I am interested in that price also. Anybody try this yet? Please keep us posted.

<<edit>> Sorry, you guys are talking bullets for reloading. I thought that was for reloaded bullets. My bad.... Disregard message....... over

Edited by pistonring8

I just talked to the guy today. His company makes the bullets. I called and asked for 7.62 X 39 ammo. He said he currently has 160 gram, 1000 for $60 (+ $18 shipping and handleing to my state, Florida)

Has anyone ordered from these guy? His prices are very cheap.