OMG: Welcome Peoples Democratic Republic of Amerika

I have been inactive for a while due to not having a place to shoot. I finally will have a place to shoot in the near future. The other day I received this email. I looked it up on the net and it looks legit. Guess wht our Government is trying to pass now? Gee this looks like Russia won the cold war after all.

Are you ready for the House Bill

> titled 'HR 45, Blair Holt Licensing and Record Act of

> 2009'. It will make it illegal to own a firearm unless

> it is registered with the database in Washington D.C. As a

> gun owner you will have to be finger printed, you will be

> required to provide your DL#, SS#, you must maintain a valid

> address at all times, submit to mental mad physical health

> records being put on file, you will also be required to file

> any address changes and you any ownership changes even if

> private sale. Each update will cost $25 and if you fail to

> comply you will lose your right to own firearms. This bill

> and its language mirror almost completely one defeated last

> year in the House of Representatives by soon

> to be Chief of

> Staff Rahm

> Emanuel. We the citizenry be as lucky this

> time?

stuff like this has and will forever be in Washington trying to be passed every year. If they all did pass, none of us would have guns, this forum wouldn't exist and i'd probably be dressed up like a alter boy kneeling to the priests in office (waiting for a meat surprize to fall in my hands) yes, i'm a sick bastard but oh well ;)

• 1 month later...

Well this is just dandy... :/

I love how dumbocrats try and pass themselves off as "pro-lower-class" and they institute things like this. The tax on the registration is just that... a hidden tax. This is meant to keep guns out of the hands of the poor. Not only that, it's obviosuly meant to burden the lawfully abiding. I know it's trite but this accomplishes nothing. The left obviously doesn't understand the mindset behind the average gun owner.

As a whole, we are responsible, good natured and safe.

As for that pitbull emanual... well Karma will EVENTUALLY come into play... bad people usually end up getting theirs in time. I know it might be dangerous to say that, but what are they going to do, arrest me for not likeing someone?

AGAIN. AGAIN. AGAIN. More people thinking the democrats are "dumb" or "don't understand" etc.

They do, in fact, understand very well what these type of laws REALLY accomplish and as long as YOU "don't get" what they're really trying to do, the easier a time they will have.

• 1 month later...

Your kidding right??

All the gov't does now is have the FBI & ATF arrest then with the help of morons in society convict innocent citizens daily of felonies thereby revolking their rights to possess firearms.

You all do know back in 1998 ATF started an operation called Home Base, which targeted FFL holders working out of their homes.

ATF raided dealers homes, and storefronts on bogus firearms tax charges, some as minor as $200.00 and got them ALL convicted and that started the wave of arrests and convictions going on till today.

Daily the ATF raid the homes and business of dealers and private citizens on "tax" charges in order to convict and revoke the right to own firearms.

It is VERY easy to find a violation and or convince a jury that a violation exists to justify a conviction. Once as simple and interpretation of the measuring of a guns barrel is the most common.

Judges, cops, and juries ALL differ on what they feel defines the proper way to measure a barrel despite case law, and common sense.

Literally thousands of people are in federal prison for that very interpretation.

It doesn't NOT take much to get anyone convicted, so my advice is don't go bragging of what you have and what you did to it.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discu...s&forum=118

Go there and look at all of the pro-gun Democrats (that is a board for Democrats), many of whom know A LOT about guns and are very passionate about gun rights. Even some of the anti-gun people there are admitting that the anti-gun crowd knows that Democrats will be severely punished if they try anything, just like in 1994.