Charleton Hestons Basement Gun Vault

Unfortunately, that was the collection of the former NRA director, Bruce Stern. It was all sold at Auction last year for 12.7 Million dollars.

Still impressive, though... even if your data are skewed. :up:

:smoke:

Come on, guys! This repost isn't "an abuse," nor is it a case of my "data being skewed." My post will not result in the Heston Estate coming under attack. And, my information was incorrect, not skewed. The whole point of the post was to share the very presence of such a fabulous collection of weapons outside the Smithsonian, and how much I'd love to wander around through it for a few hours. Who, or who not owned/owns it is of absolutely no moment! Nobama and Holder will own it all in a couple of years anyway.

....Nobama and Holder will own it all in a couple of years anyway.

Have you any idea how aggravating this kind of cry baby, defeatist talk is? This is harmful to us and our right, is shows the enemy that people like yourself have already thrown in the towel. Many people have died so that we may enjoy this right and you make a joke of giving it up so easily. This is not some damn hobby like Stamp Collecting, it is a right and a way of life.

Charleston Heston said it best, when he said that they could have his guns when they pried then "Out of my cold dead hands!"

Take a lesson from the MAN.