Deal OF THE Century

So I was in this small gun/pawn shop in Ocean Springs Ms the other day to get some reloading powder and as I was walking around looking I notice he had some saiga 12's in the rack. I got to talking to the owner about people converting them and ask if had ever heard of Tromix and he said just a minute and I see him open his safe and out comes a brand new S-17. He said you mean like this one. After I pick my jaw up off the floor and wiped the slober off my face he handed it to me. Man I have seen pictures but that was the first time I got to hold one. I can now see why everbody who has one speaks so highly of them. Now here is the worst part, as I am continuing to drool over it I notice a white tag hanging off of it with a price on it. Are you ready for this $1299.00 :eek: Please tell me it's for sale. He said sorry I just sold it to a guy a couple of days ago and he is waiting on his stamp. :cryss: It just go to show you, you never know what you can find in some of these small shops around the country. Anyway I least I can say I got handle one for a little while. :smoke:

So I was in this small gun/pawn shop in Ocean Springs Ms the other day to get some reloading powder and as I was walking around looking I notice he had some saiga 12's in the rack. I got to talking to the owner about people converting them and ask if had ever heard of Tromix and he said just a minute and I see him open his safe and out comes a brand new S-17. He said you mean like this one. After I pick my jaw up off the floor and wiped the slober off my face he handed it to me. Man I have seen pictures but that was the first time I got to hold one. I can now see why everbody who has one speaks so highly of them. Now here is the worst part, as I am continuing to drool over it I notice a white tag hanging off of it with a price on it. Are you ready for this $1299.00 :eek: Please tell me it's for sale. He said sorry I just sold it to a guy a couple of days ago and he is waiting on his stamp. :cryss: It just go to show you, you never know what you can find in some of these small shops around the country. Anyway I least I can say I got handle one for a little while. :smoke:

I went to two shows today and all I could find were stock S-12s for $630-$700.

$1299 for one of tonys guns is indeed a deal of the century

Yea, I grew up on the coast and lived in Long Beach until 1999 and then move little north to the Wiggins area in Perkinston. In all that time that was the first time I had ever been their. I was looking in the phone book calling around trying to find so reloader 22 powder and he was the only one that had any. It was one of those places you go in and it looks like junk piled ever where but the more you walk around and dig through stuff you find things you would have never thought they would have.