PIcatinny rail covers on Chaos rail

Just got the Tri-Rail yesterday morning in the mail. It's badass!! Got 2 questions. Do you know if Cobra's vented hand guard for the gas tube works with your rail? I also purchased some picatinny rail covers from CSS. They are made of a semi hard plastic and are a bitch to get on. Is there a secret to getting these on the rail or should I try to find some picatinny coversthat are more flexible? Ones I got are made by Brownell's.

Thanks

Obake

Just got the Tri-Rail yesterday morning in the mail. It's badass!! Got 2 questions. Do you know if Cobra's vented hand guard for the gas tube works with your rail? I also purchased some picatinny rail covers from CSS. They are made of a semi hard plastic and are a bitch to get on. Is there a secret to getting these on the rail or should I try to find some picatinny coversthat are more flexible? Ones I got are made by Brownell's.

Thanks

Obake

I truly don't know but I would think so, at least with a little work. I prefer soft more flexible cover,thats just me.

Yeah,thats what I do. Heat them a little with a hair dryer. Grab the ends,thumbs in the middle,and they pop right on. If you try and force them on,you just dent the fins on the inside making them even harder to put on. Good luck