Ace conversion blocks, stocks, folding mechs and more.

I have a large order of Ace products on the way. Internal and external blocks, several different folding mechs, stock, AR adapters and more.

Please check the website this week for updates. There will be a seperate category for Ace items and also in the conversion section.

Let me know if there is something you need I do not have.

Greg

ACE sure tests your patience at every turn. :angry:

Yes they do. I think we will have a new source for folding mechs next week. I will update you when they are shipping to me. Should be very similar to the ACE and US made also.

The only difference is I can order them and have them in 2 days, not 2 months.

Greg

Yes they do. I think we will have a new source for folding mechs next week. I will update you when they are shipping to me. Should be very similar to the ACE and US made also.

Greg

Thank you!

I did receive some items from ACE today. Folding mechs, Stocks, Pignose CAR adapter, AR grip adapters and some ext 1" pads. Receiver blocks will still be a few weeks out.

Greg

I did receive some items from ACE today. Folding mechs, Stocks, Pignose CAR adapter, AR grip adapters and some ext 1" pads. Receiver blocks will still be a few weeks out.

Greg

Just ordered my folding mech. Thanks to Greg now I'll have everything I need except the receiver block. Let us know when they come in!!!

Greg

Just ordered my folding mech. Thanks to Greg now I'll have everything I need except the receiver block. Let us know when they come in!!!

No ETA for sure. I will let you know.

Greg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dude, I am so need to folding mechanisms,,. let's hope they come sooner than the 3 - 4 weeks for the Ace stuf, and work as well,

Sign me up,.

Greg

Dude, I am so need to folding mechanisms,,. let's hope they come sooner than the 3 - 4 weeks for the Ace stuf, and work as well,

Sign me up,.

Greg

I have Regular folding mechs right now. We should have internal receiver blocks by the end of next week. Push button mechs shortly after. I have many on the way.

Greg

We will have 2 new Internal blocks available next week. They will both be drop in for all Saiga rifles and shotguns without the 2hrs worth of filling needed to fit it into the receiver and they have the corrected stock angle. It will save you a ton of time and will be outstanding products that will work with the DIY's and grip screw bushings without any milling.

Greg

• 2 weeks later...
We will have 2 new Internal blocks available next week. They will both be drop in for all Saiga rifles and shotguns without the 2hrs worth of filling needed to fit it into the receiver and they have the corrected stock angle. It will save you a ton of time and will be outstanding products that will work with the DIY's and grip screw bushings without any milling.

Greg

Have you gotten these internal blocks in stock yet? I can't find them on your site.

Greg

Have you gotten these internal blocks in stock yet? I can't find them on your site.

Here is one. I receved a few this week. Most will be here next week.

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/se...il?sfs=f0b2ac58

Greg