Announcing the birth of a new Romy!

Well it needs finishing, but I got bored last night and put the finishing assembly on another Romy. I was chatting with 1911 while I was fitting the handguards and stocks. That is a FSE stock and one of the forearms sold by Blackjack. It took a good bit of filing, but now they are tight.

One of the five I am expecting to bring into the world in the next few weeks. It is "Plus 1" 922® compliant.

The receiver is a flat bent on a traveling gig. It uses "AK Builder" double lower Rails, so the mags lock in with a stability seldom seen on AKs.

I polished up the Tapco G2 FCG and it has a decent trigger, for a AK anyway. Soon it will get a trip to the Park tank and then a baked on coat of Moly Paint.

I wanted to make sure it was healthy, so I took it out for a Midnight drive into the County and slapped its bottom! The howl that it let out convinced me that it will do just fine! I have about $250 in it, total. :D

NewBornAK001-B.jpg

Thanks Guys!

Desertdog, I was going for the strictly practical look, this rifle will see some use!

Superhawk138 helped me find this handguard after I saw them at a local gun show. I really like the way they feel!