Second run shipping?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ya I just got the email also saying my card was charged for the 2nd half. It looks like the drums will start to trickle out anywhere from now to a few weeks. just because he hit the cards today doesnt means, drums actually started shipping today. He said he would, "charge the cards once he has the drum boddies and parts in hand". So I would say that we are for sure within a few weeks.

CJG

For you guys that just had your card hit for the second half of the order price, what was your order numbers? Just wondering if I might be anywhere near enough to get in on this run.

Thanks

eseaton

I'm 2777 I got my UPS tracking info last night but it just says billing info received looks like they haven't got the package yet.

Yeah, that is how mine is, but it was the same way on the first run for me. Funny thing is I had my drums here at the house before it ever updated. My order # is just a fuzz ahead of yours but all the same its good to see I can add to my collection soon.

I'm 2777 I got my UPS tracking info last night but it just says billing info received looks like they haven't got the package yet.

Yeah, that is how mine is, but it was the same way on the first run for me. Funny thing is I had my drums here at the house before it ever updated. My order # is just a fuzz ahead of yours but all the same its good to see I can add to my collection soon.

My UPS driver forgot to come by today. He usually gets here around 4 to 5, right before he gets off work. I am on a daily pickup but haven't had anything going out for a couple months and told him not to worry about coming by unless I called. And before I started questioning him not coming today it was to late to catch him. So long story short... Everyone that received a tracking number last night won't have their order picked up until tomorrow. The tracking information will change from the original projected delivery date to a new date probably sometime tomorrow. Sorry about that.

While I appreciate the update, its not needed. Clearly since I don't think you've collected enough money to run off to Mexico and hang out on the beach all day with some of the finer looking native women down that way. B)

In case you were wondering you still rock.

UPS shows it in there system now and says it will be here Friday. :D I need to go and get some more ammo for Saturday. :killer:

how do you guys know what your order number is? my first CC charge was a while back, but I don't keep good enough records to check for the second. how do you verify your order is still good and active rather than just waiting on the UPS guy to show up one day with the magic???

thanks - 20 short

UPS shows it in there system now and says it will be here Friday. :D I need to go and get some more ammo for Saturday. :killer:

how do you guys know what your order number is? my first CC charge was a while back, but I don't keep good enough records to check for the second. how do you verify your order is still good and active rather than just waiting on the UPS guy to show up one day with the magic???

thanks - 20 short

I logged onto Mike's web page https://www.websourcellc.com/mdarms_com/scr...222182256638735 and checked my ORDER STATUS.