Second run shipping?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a little over 1,300 away. I'm still wondering if I shold go ahead and add the plug to my order. My gun works pretty well, but that might help in the long run. Anyway, that's another discussion for another thread.

Corbin

dont know if anyone is looking for updates but i received my tracking number today on order #2974.

Thanks for posting rgb03! His email said he would be posting the order number of the last order shipped on his website but I have not been able to find it. It's nice to see that progress is being made.

dont know if anyone is looking for updates but i received my tracking number today on order #2974.

Thanks for posting rgb03! His email said he would be posting the order number of the last order shipped on his website but I have not been able to find it. It's nice to see that progress is being made.

There's a small trick...you have to click on "Products" then click on the drum picture, then you see the number.

The number 2-23 Mon was 2885...my number is 3128, and my number was called and Card charged the same day.

There's a small trick...you have to click on "Products" then click on the drum picture, then you see the number.

The number 2-23 Mon was 2885...my number is 3128, and my number was called and Card charged the same day.

Great info. Thanks!

Thanks Aynew.

I was wondering how to find that. Around 900 to go for me. I wonder if Mike has hired people to help him package stuff up and ship them. I'm just one state away if you need help Mike. :up:

Corbin

4147 updated to paid as well. This is exciting.

woooooeeeeeoooWOOWOWOWEEEOEOEOEOWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEE

EEOOOOOOOOOOO

yeah YEAH !!!

YEAH!!!

I'm order # 4434.... very close SO CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yaheheheheh HEHEHEHEHE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I'm not crazy. you cant cancel my order now...muhahahahah!!!!

woot woot!

Oh shit, something seems to have gone wrong on my order. Based on all the people whining about the drums shipping I thought the only way you got your order was if you harrassed him. Strangely enough, I never contacted him once and they still shipped today right in order like he promised! You think I should contact him and whine about my order now to make up for not doing it earlier? :devil:

:lolol: :lolol: :super:

Aw, crap! I forgot to harrass him too! :rolleyes:

Seriously though, Mike is awesome and I'm glad he's such a stand up guy with bullet proof customer service and a great product. I just wish I could afford to give him more business.

Also.....

A quick question.

I want to add a gas plug to my already paid 2nd run drum order, but I know my order already has paid status. I assume I'd have to place a separate order for the plug and it would just be added to the other shipment. What I'm wondering is: will the extra $15.00 shipping be billed to my card for the plug?

I ask because I literally have JUST enough available credit on that card to cover the plug and if the extra shipping gets charged, the card would decline. It's THAT close (thanks to a balance transfer).

I understand Mike would combine shipping, but does the $15.00 shipping get charged initially, then removed?

Thanks

Corbin

Oh shit, something seems to have gone wrong on my order. Based on all the people whining about the drums shipping I thought the only way you got your order was if you harrassed him. Strangely enough, I never contacted him once and they still shipped today right in order like he promised! You think I should contact him and whine about my order now to make up for not doing it earlier? :devil:

:lolol: :lolol: :super:

Edited by Corbin