Second run shipping?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my flacidity will be missed as I now have what is commonly known as the priapism. 50XX I should have it in hand shortly and will be able to go out in public without offending any virgins. Seriously Mike Say Hi to the UPS driver for me.

What can Brown do for me? Well now, little lady I was hoping you would ask!

Mine shipped out today. #4110

Edited by DogMan
Mike, could you please check out order 4107. Put in a new credit card #. Sucks when 2 cedit card #'s get jacked in 2 weeks time and one was being used in England.

Thank you sir.

He sent an email to all customers about a week or two ago.

For a credit card change there is a specific course of action to follow...involves among other things placing an order for a spring using the new card, the order gets cxld and new card goes to your account.

Read through all the MD forums posts by MD in the last 3 months to find the details.

Hey guys, how soon was your 50% deposit charged to your card? I was under the impression that your card is automatically charged 50% as soon as the order is made but I ordered 5 days ago and the deposit has not been taken yet. I received an order confirmation so right now I'm thinking they just haven't got to my order to even take the first 50% yet, am I right or did I screw something up? I really don't wanna bother them with an email or call only 5 days in if it just takes a little longer to be charged the deposit. Order 7315, FWIW.

Hey guys, how soon was your 50% deposit charged to your card? I was under the impression that your card is automatically charged 50% as soon as the order is made but I ordered 5 days ago and the deposit has not been taken yet. I received an order confirmation so right now I'm thinking they just haven't got to my order to even take the first 50% yet, am I right or did I screw something up? I really don't wanna bother them with an email or call only 5 days in if it just takes a little longer to be charged the deposit. Order 7315, FWIW.

Its not "them", its just "him". Its pretty much a one man show there and I think I read somewhere that he may not process any orders for a while and then do a whole bunch at one time. He's in the middle of a shipping frenzy now so thats probably keeping him busy. I'd just hold tight for a little while longer.

Mike was only charging a 50% deposit when the drums where on a preorder status. He said himself that this method was getting to complicated (imagine keeping track of 7,000 orders) and would charge the full amount when the order shipped from now on. I'd say you have about a three week wait, I'm in about the same boat. Some people here have been waiting ALOT longer.

-Davepars7

Mike, could you please check out order 4107. Put in a new credit card #. Sucks when 2 cedit card #'s get jacked in 2 weeks time and one was being used in England.

Thank you sir.

He sent an email to all customers about a week or two ago.

For a credit card change there is a specific course of action to follow...involves among other things placing an order for a spring using the new card, the order gets cxld and new card goes to your account.

Read through all the MD forums posts by MD in the last 3 months to find the details.

Yep, did all of that. Shows the correct card # now but shows it is still in "deposit received status" and higher # drums have been received by those who ordered them. Im hoping he is going to call me any day and let me come pick it up. :)