Second run shipping?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mike, could you please check out order 4107. Put in a new credit card #. Sucks when 2 cedit card #'s get jacked in 2 weeks time and one was being used in England.

Thank you sir.

He sent an email to all customers about a week or two ago.

For a credit card change there is a specific course of action to follow...involves among other things placing an order for a spring using the new card, the order gets cxld and new card goes to your account.

Read through all the MD forums posts by MD in the last 3 months to find the details.

Yep, did all of that. Shows the correct card # now but shows it is still in "deposit received status" and higher # drums have been received by those who ordered them. Im hoping he is going to call me any day and let me come pick it up. :)

AAAHHHHH. Im in Ohio. The tax part of it putting a squash on it. No biggie. It will work itself out. :)

As you can see from the pic in my signature, I got my drum! YAY!

The Gunfixer plug made a huge difference too. I'm not sure if people saw my

where my Saiga was short stroking with #8 Federals. But now I can't make them jam unless I put the plug on setting 1. I prefer setting 3 for the low brass Wall Mart stuff. It kicks the empties about 6 to 8 feet away. Setting 2 puts them a few feet away.

Very cool product. Definitely worth getting.

The drum required minor A fitting, but that was easy. Under 5 minutes. Since I don't plan on shooting many slugs or buck through my drum, I'll probably back the spring tension down a turn I'm thinking. At 3 revolutions, it's a little harder to load. Not a big deal though.

I wish there was a video on how to adjust spring tension. Does anybody know of one?

Thanks Mike!

Corbin

I just got the email that my credit card was just charged for the remainder of the balance. Order # 5232

Any new numbers? #5111 was almost a week ago.

im 53xx and have been holding my breathe LOL

yeah tell me about it i'm 51xx. no new info yet........, but i'll let yall know when