WTT\WTS Kel Tec Sub-2000 9mm Glock 17 model

For sale- Like new Kel Tec Sub-2000 9mm Glock 17 model with accessories. I bought this new in late November and it only has about 350 rounds through it. I hate to sell this wonderful carbine but I need the money to fund the purchase of a Kel Tec SU-16C. Looking to do a face to face transaction in Colorado (must have a valid Colorado ID and be legal to purchase this). If I don't get a reasonable offer from a Colorado resident then I would be willing to ship to your FFL. If someone offers me a deal that I can't pass up I'll ship it regardless!

The following accessories are on or with the gun:

*Kel Tec Sub-2000 soft rifle case (shown in the picture)

*Kel Tec Stock Extension

*Kel Tec Sling and Sling Kit

*Kel Tec Spare Magazine Holder

*Tacticool Bolt Tube Cover

*1 Glock 17 (17) Round Factory Magazine

*1 Glock 17 (10) Round Factory Magazine

FYI I also have the original box, paperwork and manual.

Sub-2000_1.jpg

Sub-2000_2.jpg

Sell gun without the accessories for $445.00 or with the accessories for $575.00 or consider a trade (with or without cash depending on what it is) for the following:

-Saiga .223 converted or unconverted 22" barrel .308

-Saiga 7.62x39 Surefire Magazines (any capacity from 5 to 30rds)

Saiga Factory 5 or 10 round mags

-Ammo- 9mm, .223, or 7.62x39

-H&K or Colt AR-15 20 or 30 rd mags

-Mossberg Mariner or Parkerized Persuader Shotgun

-Stainless Marlin Papoose .22 Survival Rifle

-Advantage Arms .22LR Glock 19 Conversion (with target sights)

-Glock 19 Magazines with or without +2 factory floorplates

-Glock 18 33 Factory Magazines (no Scherer)

Let me know what you got for trading!

Edited by coloradowildman

No longer for sale......I'm going to put this away for a rainy day I guess as I misjudged the market for these (I paid $450 for this gun plus another $150 for the accessories and thought I could resell it for what I paid for it). Does anybody make offers anymore lol? I figured with trading it could still be a deal for someone but I guess my price offended some folks. Oh well, live and learn.

Edited by coloradowildman
No longer for sale......I'm going to put this away for a rainy day I guess as I misjudged the market for these (I paid $450 for this gun plus another $150 for the accessories and thought I could resell it for what I paid for it). Does anybody make offers anymore lol? I figured with trading it could still be a deal for someone but I guess my price offended some folks. Oh well, live and learn.

You may wind up counting it as a blessing. I have a 9mm carbine (Hi-Point) and it is a blast to shoot, not to mention being a great backup piece.

• 2 weeks later...

I had one of these chambered in .40 S&W for a few months. They're a nice alternative to an AR-7 if you're looking for a survival rifle but want something heftier than a .22; it's light and it will fit in your backpack. The accuracy isn't great for a rifle with a 16" barrel, but it's good enough, better than most pistols. My only beef was that it ejected crap (just carbon and lead, nothing hot or painful, just dirty and slightly annoying) onto my right arm with every shot, probably had something to do with the lock-up when it's unfolded. You won't regret keeping it in your safe, if nothing else it should appreciate in the coming years.

Yeah, I tried selling my Sub-9 last year but nobody offered much for it. Mine is the original metal receiver version, also set up for 9mm Glock. I've probably put 500 rounds through it I'm guessing. Extremely reliable little carbine.

Corbin

A bit high imho, at least for my area. But on the upside, they are very fun little carbines! Extremly portable in their folded condition, excellent car gun. And the Glock version is the one to have FTW. Be happy you're keeping it, you'd probably regret selling it later ;)

Yeah, I tried selling my Sub-9 last year but nobody offered much for it. Mine is the original metal receiver version, also set up for 9mm Glock. I've probably put 500 rounds through it I'm guessing. Extremely reliable little carbine.

Corbin

That's cool. The ones with metal recievers command a bit of a premium. Probably the best place to try selling it is on ktog.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.