2nd Run shipping status, only post your order number & date tracki

Look here to find out what order numbers mike is currently shipping.

Order #2800, #4809, #5253 & #6096 tracking numbers received 2/9/08.

mike ships all your orders at once triggered by lowest order number, so mine was 2800.

CJG

Edited by rotortuner
Yeah I ordered around the december time frame...

Hopefully thats what he meant.

This thread is for posting your order number WHEN you get confirmation that it has shipped, that is all that anyone wants posted here. When mike d sends you your confirmation THEN post your number. no one cares when you ordered your stuff.

Yeah I ordered around the december time frame...

Hopefully thats what he meant.

This thread is for posting your order number WHEN you get confirmation that it has shipped, that is all that anyone wants posted here. When mike d sends you your confirmation THEN post your number. no one cares when you ordered your stuff.

Glad you could figure that out reading the OP, because to me all I saw was a dude post his # and say shipped, exit stage left! Topic wasn't entirely clear, should of said more of what it was fore in the thread instead of relying on the cut off topic.

Edited by Wotan1105

Good job rotortuner for starting this thread. It is a pretty novel idea and helpful to estimate the ship date of ones drum. Unfortunately "only post your order number and date tracking received" was not specific enough for these assclowns. Yes I'm talking to you TronJohn, unless you have something to contribute I sugest you take a step back from your computer and go fuck yourself.

Got email today saying ordered shipped, thanks mike you are the man,keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is awesome that your order got shipped, but please post your order number. This is our makeshift way of figuring out how far along the shipping is.

How about all you whiny bitches just..... This is not the MD complaint department....

The fact is I'M THE SHOCK COLLAR AROUND HERE....

Be civil or I'll show you the door.....

Thanks Juggernaught, I was basically trying to say the same thing. I think we are all pretty tired of certain people (TronJohn) hijacking MD Arms threads and asking when there drum will ship. I finally reached a breaking point and politely asked him to step away from his computer and go fuck himself. This was done for the good of all of us. Instead of taking my advice he decided to threaten to "shove his cock down my throat so that I cant breath any more" oh yeah and to sodomize my wife.

Thanks Juggernaught, I was basically trying to say the same thing. I think we are all pretty tired of certain people (TronJohn) hijacking MD Arms threads and asking when there drum will ship. I finally reached a breaking point and politely asked him to step away from his computer and go fuck himself. This was done for the good of all of us. Instead of taking my advice he decided to threaten to "shove his cock down my throat so that I cant breath any more" oh yeah and to sodomize my wife.

So wait a second... I've posted in the MD arms forums... maybe 6 times total.

Yet I'm the one who keeps asking when the drums will ship?

Did i start this tread?

Or any thread like this?

Get your facts straight before you start pointing your stinky finger in the wrong direction.

So wait a second... I've posted in the MD arms forums... maybe 6 times total.

Yet I'm the one who keeps asking when the drums will ship?

Did i start this tread?

Or any thread like this?

Get your facts straight before you start pointing your stinky finger in the wrong direction.

What the problem is, is that you didnt use your brain when you started posting in this thread. If you had, we wouldnt be discussing this. When you do get around to pulling your head out of your ass and your dick out of other peoples asses, as we already determined you thoroughly enjoy, then people will be interested in what you have to say.

Mods, lets lock this thread and someone can start a new one. I specifically said only post your order number when you get tracking info, but i got cut off on the title because that was too long, then of course the first post is someone asking when their order will ship, Of course none of us know that, we dont work for MD arms, all we can know, is what number is getting shipped and then see how fast he moves through them based on people posting up on here. So lets lock this one up and I or someone else can make another thread without all the BS. then police that one and delete posts that do not contain order number and ship date.

CJG

I am getting ready to put together an update email on shipping. I will also be adding the last order number shipped on my site. Currently that number is EV-2885. We hope to have all orders currently placed shipped within 4 weeks.

Also to clear something up posted above... no one that ordered in January has an lower order number than someone that ordered in December.

Also, let try to keep the peace everyone. We are going to be hammering these orders out the door.