Surefire 12 round mag broke, on first use

Had a brand new Surefire 12 round magazine break after shooting all 12 rounds. I removed the magazine from the saiga and the front lip on the top that keeps it snapped in to the firearm was completely snapped off. I wasnt stressing the material in any fashion.

Does anyone have experience with Surefire warranty/repair service? I have tried to contact them with no response yet, but its only been 48 hrs so i figured id give them more time. Thanks.

Had a brand new Surefire 12 round magazine break after shooting all 12 rounds. I removed the magazine from the saiga and the front lip on the top that keeps it snapped in to the firearm was completely snapped off. I wasnt stressing the material in any fashion.

Does anyone have experience with Surefire warranty/repair service? .

Anyone know how to get a hold of SGM tactical? I cant seem to find a webpage or any contact info. Thanks.

Edited by pl1ght

I bought a 12rd mag from a well known dealer when they first started shipping,they sent out hundreds in just a couple days so it wasnt realy there fault,but when i received the mag it had no spring /follower or floor plate...just the mag body, still sealed in the plastic bag. Dealer contacted Surefire and they wanted to see it for themselves,good thing i noticed before i opened the bag as im not sure how it would have been handled.In the end surefire sent me a complete mag and paid my return shipping,took about a week to get back.