izhevsk.gif

Anyone interested in a Izhmash Arrow patch? I'm having a few made for my gear.

OD BACKGROUND WITH BLACK THREADING.

3x3x3 triangle

maybe for your gunbag. or soft case. or lbv.

lemme know. hows 5$ shipped?

oh my.....dodgeturbointerceptor came up with this?

POST HERE WITH:

1.YOUR ID

2.COLOR

3.QTY

WISH LIST TOTAL/OD-18 TOTAL/BK-16

DODGETURBOINTERCEPTOR [OD-6]

LOLLYGAGGER

WHATTHEDIL [OD-2]

COBRA76TWO [bK-2]

INDY ARMS [bK-2/OD-2]

RICARDOMAGANA [bK-3]

WINTERMUTE76 [OD-2/BK-1]

GOB [OD-2/BK-2]

WOLVERINE [OD-2/BK-2]

HARDCORPS1775 [OD-5/BK-5] i'll work on other colors 4 u

CHRIS410 [OD-2/BK-2]

5X5 [OD-1]

Edited by dodgeturbointerceptor

I'd be in for at least a couple! Can ya also get them made like your avatar?? with the Red on black?? I think that looks badass too! I would take a couple of each!

Let me know!

( and NO I am NOT TROLLING YOUR THREAD! :haha::haha::lolol::lolol: )

:smoke:

Edited by IndyArms

TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!TROLL!!!!!

:lolol:

My ?? wasnt answered... that I just wanted to know if they could ALSO be made in red on black!!! LOL

LOL :haha::haha::lolol::lolol:

Just bustin your balls, bro!!!

SOO.....Umm... CAN ya get them ALSO in red on black? or just the black on olive?

I think the red on black has a much more "tactical" look.. especially on black garb.. the olive would be good for the fatigues... etc....

:smoke:

I'll try brother..I gotta buy em in bulk to even afford em.

Got an idea. I will go to first post above. Type in names, and what color you want. i'll check and see after a few days what it takes. It's gonna take the EmbroiderMe.com guy a week anyway. Gonna cost me 80.00 for the design..ugh...but if i get even a few bucks from some of you for a patch. then all will be ok. After all. I'm fronting the loot up-front.

So post what you want and how many. If there isn't much feedback. I may not do it.

Nice goin Dodge this is really takin off. I really would like the red on black better like your avatar. Are you going to have them made triangular instead of square? Red triangle inside black triangle would be awesome! Much easier to sew on a hat. If so:

Cobra 76 two

Red on Black

2 please

OK

costs no different to go whatever color

waiting for cost of each from embroiderme.com

after i pay the design fee. they have it on-line forever. So i don't pay any different for different colors. but 2 colors is all for the design fee. if i add another. new design=new design fee=80.00

These 2 choices for now.

i'll see if they will do ANY 2 colors.......IndyArms wants PINK, and Purple right..lol :lolol:

Sorry i'm not being precise enough. still in deciding phase. input folks.

TRI-ANGULAR PATCH

OD CLOTH BACKGROUND/BLACK ARROW STITCHED

BLACK CLOTH BACKGROUND/ RED ARROW STITCHED

MEASUREMENTS APPROXIMATELY 3X3X3

I can think of anything else on description.....hmmm...i miss anything?

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.