Now the real question?

Who is willing to fork out $5 per patch up front?

And yes I will give the phone number, address, and name of EmbroiderMe shop/owner, as well as my info to those interested. I am forking out $80.00 for design. I simply cant pay for all the patches up front. sorry. If you would like to find an EmbroiderMe shop near you that can get my design from my location for free..it'll only cost you whatever setup fee is... 20.00?, and cost of patches. no 80.00 design fee, as i've already designed it, and paid design fee for EmbroiderMe.

Let me know. And I can get it rolling. Want to see who is playing ball before I buy the field..lol

okay. these won't be done for about 2 weeks. i'll request payment in a few days. i don't want anyone sending payments until everything is problem free. I am not willing to piss people off here. i will update tommorrow. they were closed today(sunday).

and sorry...the store is EmbroidMe..not embroiderme...sorry bout that....

so for those of you, and the future newbs that want these. they can go into the local shop and its on file.

Bad News for now folks.

Got to find a different shop to make patches. My shop sub-contracts out patch jobs as all they do is direct embroidery on items. And all i have is this design on disk.

Anyone know any cheap/affordable patch manufacturer? I have half the battle fought. just need to pay set up fee. And each patch.

If anyone knows of someone(while i'm looking) please help. I don't like buying an 80.00 CD with a picture on it. :rolleyes:

damn, does anybody remember that guy from ak.nutz who did the ak enthusiast patches??? top notch work! "eric colodny" or something like that?

EDIT: eric coloney at http://www.progspec.com/

one of the series of patches he made for ak owners: http://www.progspec.com/ak47/

Edited by hardcorps1775

All I need is someone with machine that inputs data...then embroider patch.

I have data. I already paid for it. No work on patchmakers end really. They can charge me set-up machine fee....big deal :rolleyes:

and then pay for bulk order. At this point...I know some folks here want em......I will front entire money up front since i've got this far.....

I could have had another Saiga 7.62x39 for what trouble this is.........

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.