Norinco/ the Cadillac of AK?

Heard someone bragging about how the Norinco is considered the Cadillac of AKs... Is this true? I've never been fond of them, personally.

Yeah, I saw that post somewhere myself. I think the guy was just going by asking prices where he lives and making a broad assumption based on that. Maybe he was talking about the polytechs though.

• 2 weeks later...

my first ak, norinco in .223 i thought it was an ok variant, until i held and shot my friends yugo under folder. after handling both aks the norinco is on my top list, you just have to hold and fire one to know. the trigger is awesome actually bettter than my stock ar and vz58. almost canceled the purchase on the norinco cause when i looked down the barrel it had so much crud in it. this ak has been sittin for like 10years according to the owner. but my friend who has been into guns for 20 plus years told me go get your cleaning rod, he ran it through the barrel couple of times i was in shock to see the bore shiny as hell, did not hesitate to pick it up and will be picking one up again from him a norinco 56s underfolder for dirt cheap but needs some work

here she is just finished up another thumbhole stock

cz527nnorinco010.jpg

here she is just finished up another thumbhole stock

cz527nnorinco010.jpg

Holy sh!t that's beautiful...

Okay lets be honest, I'm an Hk/FN/Sig Fanboy thru and thru... i've never once wanted an Ak until I saw that picture...

I might have to rethink my next purchase... was going to get an FAL but this... this is just... awesome

thanks floyd, thats one thing i love about the ak it has a huge aftermarket support info, accessories etc... and you could kit it up anyway you like. i just went nuts but be careful it gets addictive as i also have plum furniture for my norinco

this is how she looked when i first picked her up

223norinco005.jpg

thanks floyd, thats one thing i love about the ak it has a huge aftermarket support info, accessories etc... and you could kit it up anyway you like. i just went nuts but be careful it gets addictive as i also have plum furniture for my norinco

this is how she looked when i first picked her up

223norinco005.jpg

WOW what an improvement! I don't like the stock thumbhole but the new one... EPIC lol