I am putting this out to see if you all would like to have the forum store carry "sneaky bags" brand rifle bags.......

MSB-DP-MP-OPEN.JPG

These are the best rifle bags out there....

bg_qql6.jpg

Pretty proud of the logo if I do say so myself...!!!

They look good... Any idea what the price would be?

Waiting on pricing.... I know they retail from around 100-150 depending on features...

The one in the pic I see priced at around 100 bucks.... (These are only aprox until I get firm pricing)

They look pretty good. But what makes them "sneaky"? Because they don't look like a regular rifle bag?

Yup.. lemme find the gun bag pic....

here is a guy enjoying a cup of coffee with his AK

IMG00001.jpg

I've seen these before, a few people think they are just skateboard bags, I really like the idea except what happens when this hits the news? B/c you damn well know its going to, libs will become terrified that we will just pop out our full auto machine guns and gun down their innocent children in public!!! lol, i'm an asshole i know, i like the bags +1

I know how that would work out for me -

judge "Ben, it says here that you were carrying a concealed weapon in public without a permit"

me "yes, your honor"

judge "it says here it was an AK47? I dont understand, how was it concealed on your person?"

me "in my sneaky bag"

judge "2 years next"

nah, Ill just not conceal a long arm on my person, is all, and keep my switchblade and permit to conceal it in my pocket.

makes me wonder if you CAN get a concealed carry permit on a long arm....

still, its a slick little bag, thats for sure. I personally dont have a use for one, however.

yeh, true. I can see and know that in a lot of places people live that not letting the neighborhood know what you have is a good idea.

I have never had to worry about that sort of thing, as I am known for not calling police when someone steals from me, and the results arent very nice for the one caught on or with my property.

Did this "idea die on the vine" due to lack of interest or is it still in the works?

still in the works... gimme a week to sort things out..

The one in the top picture, is that the small bag or the large sneaky bag? Im interested in that size. The ones I have seen in Arizona seemed larger than that one - too big and cumbersome.

By the way jugs, is that your Romanian Build behind the sneaky bag. That is sweet.

Edited by desert dog

Yes, you CAN if you have a Florida Concealed Weapons Permit. It's a WEAPONS permit, not a HANDGUN permit like some states have.

Darn right, also in AZ can conceal "any legal weapon" B)

Yes, you CAN if you have a Florida Concealed Weapons Permit. It's a WEAPONS permit, not a HANDGUN permit like some states have.

Darn right, also in AZ can conceal "any legal weapon" B)

Montana is same.

So my MGI AR in 50beo SBR suppressed with DIAS in a sneeky bag.

nah, Ill just not conceal a long arm on my person, is all, and keep my switchblade and permit to conceal it in my pocket.

still, its a slick little bag, thats for sure. I personally dont have a use for one, however.

In PA, a concealed permit does not specify what type of "weapon" can be concealed....so I would guess a long arm would be fine. However, I can draw my handgun in less than a second....how long does it take to get the AK out of the bag an ready 4 action?.

P.S. Kids LOVE to steal skateboards...I wouldn't camo my firearm as anything someone wants to steal. Someone needs to make a "dogshit bag"...that would be truley "sneaky".

Edited by Doerdie
By the way jugs, is that your Romanian Build behind the sneaky bag. That is sweet.

Nope... just the stock photo from Dan-O's site.....