Am I looking in the wrong place?

In the latest email it said

>>I will be posting the order number of the last order shipped on my site.<<

But on the website I didn't see that info anywhere. Is it just not posted yet, or am I missing it?

Before any other members get in here and start cussing and swearing at you, I want to say that I've been looking for it, too. I have a reasonably low order number (2915, I think?). I am teaching a firearms safety class for our state DNR in the first week of March. I would dearly love to have that drum to show to the students.

I think the only reasonable answer is that, "Patience is a virtue!" We should all be very virtuous for the next week or so. I can see Mike trying to decide whether to ship drums and plugs (hence, making money), or work on his 20ga drum (making money in the future) or eat, sleep, and (hopefully) molest his girlfriend, at least a little. Making changes in his website are probably in that list of priorities, somewhere, but he just hasn't caught up. It will show up on the site, I'm sure, but we'll all just have to wait a bit longer.

If you do find the latest shipment number on the site, please put another entry in this thread, cause I'd like to know how it's going, too!

But on the website I didn't see that info anywhere. Is it just not posted yet, or am I missing it?

Before any other members get in here and start cussing and swearing at you, I want to say that I've been looking for it, too. I have a reasonably low order number (2915, I think?). I am teaching a firearms safety class for our state DNR in the first week of March. I would dearly love to have that drum to show to the students.

I think the only reasonable answer is that, "Patience is a virtue!" We should all be very virtuous for the next week or so. I can see Mike trying to decide whether to ship drums and plugs (hence, making money), or work on his 20ga drum (making money in the future) or eat, sleep, and (hopefully) molest his girlfriend, at least a little. Making changes in his website are probably in that list of priorities, somewhere, but he just hasn't caught up. It will show up on the site, I'm sure, but we'll all just have to wait a bit longer.

If you do find the latest shipment number on the site, please put another entry in this thread, cause I'd like to know how it's going, too!

Go to Website............click products...........click drum.............HUGE RED LETTERS AT TOP OF PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to Website............click products...........click drum.............HUGE RED LETTERS AT TOP OF PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!!