• 3 weeks later...

I am the person who bought gun. I havent heard from him since. Ive e-mailed him numeros times but no reply. I would not do business with this guy ever again. Sad thing ids he did this to me on a wasr, finally got gun 1 month later, he did throw in a red dot scope and a good excuse, so I tried him again and he f@$5# me again. BEWARE!!!

I am the person who bought gun. I havent heard from him since. Ive e-mailed him numeros times but no reply. I would not do business with this guy ever again. Sad thing ids he did this to me on a wasr, finally got gun 1 month later, he did throw in a red dot scope and a good excuse, so I tried him again and he f@$5# me again. BEWARE!!!

I purchased the mags that he sold.

I sent a check pretty prompt.

He recieved the check and said he would ship next day.

It actually took about a week to get them in the mail (date stamped by post office)

Mags were awesome, as close to nib as you could get.

Having said all of this, I initiated every communication. Last few he didn't respond to ("have you shipped yet" questions). Never did here why the delay, but I sure have had things come up for me and figured I could cut him some slack.

Bottom line, while he may not email alot, I didn't think the wait was too bad. I hadn't got to being mean, just a bit worried. But having just got over a bug that kept me out of work for days, I figured a lot of things might be going on. I hope it turns out with your shotty in hand in not too long of time.

I'd email and ask if package was in the mail yet, tracking code etc. Sounds like between your rifle and my mags and now your shotty, he's slow to ship. But I'm guessing it will get there, hopefully soon.

GL

• 2 weeks later...
PC problems again IM me on the board Chuck like i first asked. Saiga will ship Thursday on my day off. i just cashed the MO.

thanks and enjoy

Still no saiga shotgun. You said you would ship it last thursday-8 days ago. I am only posting here, because you have not responded to e-mail or my messages sent on other forums where I found you. Where is my gun! Its been over a month. You are here on this board enough to give me positive feedback but cant answer an e-mail? Or how about ship my gun!!! My ffl is asking wheres the gun I sent myy copy of lic too??? :unsure: Verry unprofessional.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.