Dirt Nap for Bad Guy Shot by off duty Police Officer

I cannot accurately put into words or even comprehind the stupidity and the lack of reasonablity of these liberal idiots. I cannot believe there are people who think that you can talk to these cranked out criminals. If criminals had the ability to form even the slightest sign of synaptic process, there would not be REPEAT offenders as in the case of this shooting.

This reminds me of the Rosey O'donnel incident, where she wanted everyones guns to be taken away.....except for her paid security staff. Libs' have no loyality to any cause. They simply float from protest to protest, cause to cause finding the best place to stick their nose where it does not belong. I just wish I could be there, when one of these idiots is in a place where they realize that another gun is the only answer.

What cracks me up is that two replies to post #12 were deleted as "expletive" :lolol:

It reminds me of some force on force training scenarios I participated in.

The lesson learned as best course of action was as follow:

A bad guy pull a gun in a store you are in:

1. Draw you own gun at the ready or covered ready as soon as you can do it without the bad guy seeing you (that is what the retired officer did in the video). :smoke:

2. If the bad guy expresses his intent to kill someone, shots someone or points his gun at you, shot him till he's no longer a threat (that could mean two or more center mass and one or two in the cranial box). :super:

3. If the bad guy does not threaten to kill anyone or does not point his gun at you, he can leave with what he got from the store (video is likely to lead to his arrest and conviction later) :cryss:

Edited by The Globule

That's always the liberal and/or ignorant way of defending any stupid idea they might have, like gun control. Turn everything on it's head and put the person questioning you on the defensive. Idiot brings up completely irrelevant things and gets the whole discussion off the scumbag that walked in trying to rob and/or do who knows what else to those inside and those out if he had escaped. That poster #12 might have been a retard typing on a keyboard, but unfortunately his way of thinking is perfect for getting elected into office.

The stupid hopeless brain dead sure seem to out number us all now. And I'm pretty sure the news has gotten worse each day since the HNIC ascended to the throne. Inauguration was like a gun going off starting a race. Rabid disease infested liberals racing to the halls of Congress dusting off and passing every bill they've ever conceived of. Not many will pass, and those that do will serve as distractions for lumps of other ones that sneak by in other bills. HNIC didn't read the 1000 page bill either, go figure, what a leader! I think Poster #12 might even be elligible for a spot in the Administration.