New bolt-on Tromix charging handle (pics)

Is this happening or what. I'd like to get one of these

The machine shop ordered the wrong material to build the handles. We're starting over.

No ETA at this time, and there will be no ETA given until I have them in stock.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a first peek at how they're going to look finished !!!

This is a pre-production sample..........they should be available in a couple of weeks, so plan ahead !!

This is a really bad-ass bolt-on charging handle, guys !!! I'm in line for 3 more of 'em as we speak !!

A couple of shots of my old Maadi ARM:

post-3950-1244071549_thumb.jpg post-3950-1244071559_thumb.jpg

...then on my TROMIX Shorty:

post-3950-1244071659_thumb.jpg post-3950-1244071673_thumb.jpg

TROMIX SGL-10:

post-3950-1244071683_thumb.jpg

...and the TROMIX S06:

post-3950-1244071700_thumb.jpg post-3950-1244071711_thumb.jpg

It'll bolt right onto any AK charging handle......looks and feels great !!!

Tony will post when they're ready to go !!!

Probably a dumb question but will CSS have these in stock when they're available?

I'm sure they will.......... This is going to be a hot seller, and I can't see Greg not having them !!

That looks great Jeaux. I have a bunch on order.

Greg

No pre-orders as far as I know........... That's such a pain in the ass to deal with, and I've never known Tony to engage in all that.......

There's about 500 in the initial run, so unless you really screw around about it, there shouldn't be a problem getting some !! I'm sure all the usual suspects will be carrying them.............

Ended up putting this first one on the S-12 Shorty !!! Don't forget your LocTite !!!!

Greg

They really look bad-ass, Greg !!!

I'm going to put one on every AK and S-12 that I own............... Put one on, throw the bolt, and you'll never want to be without one again.................

Probably a dumb question but will CSS have these in stock when they're available?

I'm sure they will.......... This is going to be a hot seller, and I can't see Greg not having them !!

Greg

Greg,

can we pre-order from you?

Greg

Greg,

Once I know when I will have them I will add them on for pre-order.

Greg

Handles are now in stock. I will moly resin them today and ship them to Carolina Shooters Supply and Mississippi Auto Arms on Monday. I only have 100 now, but have 400 more inbound in about 10 days.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

Interested it it's reasonable. That regular handle can hurt sometimes.

This takes care of that problem entirely !! I intend to have this new charging handle on every AK weapon I own for that very reason !! (........not to mention that it looks completely bad-ass, as well !! )

Handles are now in stock. I will moly resin them today and ship them to Carolina Shooters Supply and Mississippi Auto Arms on Monday. I only have 100 now, but have 400 more inbound in about 10 days.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

Sweet! Great job Tony.

-Bryan

Now make one that's turned up/Galil style and you'll sell a million.

That's the one I'll wait for.

To be able to hold the S12 in my right hand and rack the bolt carrier back with my left hand (without contorting my wrist) while engaging the BHO with my right index finger........that would be useful. :smoke:

Greg,

I will have 50 by Thurs-Friday and the next 200 will be within 2 weeks. These will be a pre-order and ship in the order they are paid for.

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/se...il?sfs=cbedb328

Thanks,

Greg

These really are a sweeeeeeet part................

Don't miss out...........

I agree they are really nice. I will put these on many of my guns after I get through all the orders if there are any left of the first run.

Greg

I always thought of this as a cosmetic part, but it feels really good in your hand...like you're racking the bolt on an M-60. You're going to love it.

Edited by BobAsh