New bolt-on Tromix charging handle (pics)

I have only been one time, back in 2000 and I did not have a table at the time.

In my past experience, gun shows do ME no good. I can make more money staying home and answering the phone. I set up four times at the Wanamacher show in Tulsa ($160 for two tables) and sold exactly ZER0 four times straight. At the time I had complete Tromix AR's and uppers in 17 Remington, 20 Tactical, .223, 50AE, .458 Socom, 44 Rem Mag, and 440 Corbon....on the table, cash and carry....no takers, four times.

Tony

Call me crazy, but sounds to me if those people didn't know taste, and maybe if they had come here first they may have given you a second look. I would have been glued to your table. Exactly what was lacking at our local gun show, a little originality.

I would for sure be in the market for one of these nifty gadgets! Would love to know when they are available!

Edit: Suppose i'll take 2, one for my AK as well, hehe.

Edited by deadman2312
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see no use for one, but will buy a few to help Tromix gain the capitol needed to produce a future Saiga clone.

LMAO. You're really dead set on this American Saiga, huh Patriot?

Just trying to expedite the aquisition process. Once Izhmash stops exporting, for what ever reason, I don't want to wait forever for an American clone. PTR91 is a good example of this. when HK91s were ban from importation, it took many years before we began to see quality HK91 clones like the PTR91.

Gothchick brought up a good point, will this added weight effect cycling?

chalk me up as a "valley biotch"...this is exactly what I have been looking for.....

As soon as I find out where Surly got this sweater, then I can go to the range in style... :haha:

2003_nov_preppy.jpg

Next time you see that, ask them if they also tie their socks around their ankles.

WTF!!!!!!???????? What does that have to do with a Tromix Bolt on Charging Handle? Hell, I would even accept comments about American made Saiga clones, but this is way the hell off topic.

Stay Focussed!!!!

Edited by Patriot12
chalk me up as a "valley biotch"...this is exactly what I have been looking for.....

As soon as I find out where Surly got this sweater, then I can go to the range in style... :haha:

2003_nov_preppy.jpg

Next time you see that, ask them if they also tie their socks around their ankles.

WTF!!!!!!???????? What does that have to do with a Tromix Bolt on Charging Handle? Hell, I would even accept comments about American made Saiga clones, but this is way the hell off topic.

Stay Focussed!!!!

It's commony referred to as a "free bump".

I was considering bumping up your US-Clone-Obsession thread next, but now you can forget it. :haha:

2003_nov_preppy.jpg

Stay Focussed!!!!

I was considering bumping up your US-Clone-Obsession thread next, but now you can forget it. :haha:

Do you even own a Saiga?

2003_nov_preppy.jpg

Stay Focussed!!!!

Do you even own a Saiga?

You are not very good at recognizing a joke when you read one, are you? I admit that it's not the greatest joke, but asking a guy who ties a sweater around his neck if he also ties his socks around his ankles is still a joke. Unless, of course, it hits an overly sensitive person unfomfortably close to home... :unsure:

I do own Saigas. Four Saiga 12s and two 308s. I also have two 7.62x39s on order.

Edited by MN Legend

Hey when you're on a boat and it's 90 degrees if you're experienced enough you will know that the temperature can change drastically out at sea so it's actually a good idea to have a sweater on hand in case you need it. Maybe that's where the whole trend started.

Hey when you're on a boat and it's 90 degrees if you're experienced enough you will know that the temperature can change drastically out at sea so it's actually a good idea to have a sweater on hand in case you need it. Maybe that's where the whole trend started.

I have no idea what any of this has to do with American made Saiga clones.

I have no idea what any of this has to do with American made Saiga clones.

I hate to point this out, but American made Saiga clones have nothing to do with a bolt on Tromix handle (but I see where your coming from)

*runs and hides*