New bolt-on Tromix charging handle (pics)

I hate to point this out, but American made Saiga clones have nothing to do with a bolt on Tromix handle (but I see where your coming from)

*runs and hides*

You forgot that a saiga isn't a clone...

No, but that guy with the sweater looks like he might be.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Tony, I live in Broken Arrow and would certainly like to purchase one of these charging handle knobs from you. I assume they will fit the 410, am I correct? Send me a note back and let me know if you have an extra one that I can get from you. I will pick up or whatever you want to do. Thanks Danny

I thought this up several years ago, but finally made one up. I'll get a run of them made in the next 30 days or so.

It might sell...it might flop, I'm not really sure, but guys do like "bolt-on" parts.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

017.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

I'll take 2 if they stay on!!

Sorry it's been so long; it's been a nightmare in machining. We thought we had a good shop but they screwed it up and jacked the price, now we are re-sourcing it. Sorry for the delay.

Sorry it's been so long; it's been a nightmare in machining. We thought we had a good shop but they screwed it up and jacked the price, now we are re-sourcing it. Sorry for the delay.

Hope you guys get it sorted. I know I want one. I'm sure many other folks here do to.... ;)

Hope you guys get it sorted. I know I want one. I'm sure many other folks here do to.... ;)

+1. I'm actually holding out on an order to CSS til this comes out so I can save on shipping.

The machine shop ordered the wrong material to build the handles. We're starting over.

No ETA at this time, and there will be no ETA given until I have them in stock.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

• 2 weeks later...
Looks pretty cool. Will the added weight affect cycling?

You've got 20 lbs of accessories on your gun that probably make it handle like a bag of bricks (ironically, a gun that was designed to be as simple as possible) and you're worried about this little tiny piece affecting the gun's cycling?

I suspect adding weight to the body of the gun is different than adding it to the carrier. Even so, I doubt it would make a lot of difference, unless you're already having issues with the action not cycling fully.

• 2 weeks later...