MSA AK internal stock adapter

Yesterday I signed off on production to start Monday on the MSA stock adapter and scheduled to pick up the first batch the following Monday. This batch will consist of 100 pieces which will then need to be anodized. As I had already announced there are drastic improvements over the ACE version. To outline a few I have listed them below.

Six point mount. Uses trunnion as well as PG nut to secure as well as the four factory FCG holes. You can rivet or screw in to further secure, if not you can use plugs in the holes to finish out the look.

Compatible with Tromix DIY trigger guard. No need to remove material from the block.

Corrected angles for future MSA S-12 stock to clear MD20 drum.

Clears factory rear trunnion without need to shave front of block down to slide under.

Sling attachment point integrated into the adapter.

Open face as to not interfere with trigger-guard retaining screw behind/under the FCG.

Reduced weight of adapted = reduced rifle weight.

Compatible with current stocks and hinges on the market.

Improved aesthetics. A little bit more than just the tang gets removed. You shave off just behind the trunnion screw, this trunnion/adapter seam now hides under the top cover to improve looks/finish. Has more of a Galil finish to the back of the receiver when completed.

Thanks

post-8730-1238299039_thumb.jpg

post-8730-1238299047_thumb.jpg

post-8730-1238299057_thumb.jpg

post-8730-1238299069_thumb.jpg

post-8730-1238299318_thumb.jpg

Yesterday I signed off on production to start Monday on the MSA stock adapter and scheduled to pick up the first batch the following Monday. This batch will consist of 100 pieces which will then need to be anodized. As I had already announced there are drastic improvements over the ACE version. To outline a few I have listed them below.

Six point mount. Uses trunnion as well as PG nut to secure as well as the four factory FCG holes. You can rivet or screw in to further secure, if not you can use plugs in the holes to finish out the look.

Compatible with Tromix DIY trigger guard. No need to remove material from the block.

Corrected angles for future MSA S-12 stock to clear MD20 drum.

Clears factory rear trunnion without need to shave front of block down to slide under.

Sling attachment point integrated into the adapter.

Open face as to not interfere with trigger-guard retaining screw behind/under the FCG.

Reduced weight of adapted = reduced rifle weight.

Compatible with current stocks and hinges on the market.

Improved aesthetics. A little bit more than just the tang gets removed. You shave off just behind the trunnion screw, this trunnion/adapter seam now hides under the top cover to improve looks/finish. Has more of a Galil finish to the back of the receiver when completed.

Thanks

I'll take one of the first batch please. E-mail me at esea2000@yahoo.com for price, etc.

Thanks

eseaton

Yesterday I signed off on production to start Monday on the MSA stock adapter and scheduled to pick up the first batch the following Monday. This batch will consist of 100 pieces which will then need to be anodized. As I had already announced there are drastic improvements over the ACE version.

Nathan

100 pcs should go pretty fast. Do you have any images of the prototype? When you say "compatible with other hinge kits" does that mean with trigger group moved forward or factory replacement or both (as with Ace)? Finally, what will be the retail price?

Edited by Stellar Rigs

Ok a few answers .............

We did add 3 degrees to the rear to correct the angle.

They are CNC 6061 Aluminum.

Holes are currently the same diameter as the stock FCG holes. This was decided for those doing rivets, it can be threaded if needed.

I am trying to keep the pricing in the $40-45 range. I will have more information after we start running full swing to see what actual machine time is as that affects final price.

Also due to getting my ass plowed under by the constant barrage of emails on the AR adapters I do not have time to answer emails about the stock adapter so please be patient. I am working as fast as I can with all the projects going on at this time like a S-12 mag adapter that is both stick and MD-20 drum compatible..... :smoke:

will you be selling a push button hing for a fold able stock?

I am looking at a current Galil style folding mech with some tweaks. I have a few push button renderings from my CAD guys and found them to be unattractive as I am not a fan of big and bulky. There is still one push button file that is being tweaked on that I liked and awaiting it's revision.

i am definately in it for one!

The ISA has been added to the website..... Due to structural weakness testing today as well as an attempt to reduce machining time to meet a reasonable price the sling loops have been removed. If we added more material in this would have adversely affected the folding ability of any bolt on folding mech. Since ACE adapter already has provisions for a sling attachment, as well as our modeled hinge, it was decided to be removed.

Current finished adapters will get revised, when the batch is ready at the beginning of the week, will be anodized. Shipping is slated for the week of the 9th. Due to current production bottlenecks, with the only anodizer in the area, we allotted a full week for the task to be done. Thanks