Promag 10rd IN STOCK

http://www.thegunsource.com/store/item/160...D_BLK.aspx?SR=1

With Ajax being back-ordered, I thought some of you guys would like to get your hands on a few IN-Stock items.

~SN

I just ordered 4. Damn $12 shipping /sigh.

I saw that TGSCOM had 10 rd promags for $27.99, but the picture looks different from the Dinzag Arms website that had them for $49.00. Are there two differnent style promags?

With Ajax being back-ordered, I thought some of you guys would like to get your hands on a few IN-Stock items.

~SN

Their cart doesn't work for me but the on screen shows shipping.

Hmmm I could cancel my AJAX order since they are 2 bucks cheaper there... BUT shipping is cheaper at AJAX so I'd only be saving about 2 bucks overall anyway... I'd get the mags sooner... Hmmmm... Think I'll just wait, not worth the hassle to cancel over two and half bucks even if I do get them sooner.

~SN

Their cart doesn't work for me but the on screen shows shipping.

Hmmm I could cancel my AJAX order since they are 2 bucks cheaper there... BUT shipping is cheaper at AJAX so I'd only be saving about 2 bucks overall anyway... I'd get the mags sooner... Hmmmm... Think I'll just wait, not worth the hassle to cancel over two and half bucks even if I do get them sooner.

They have this in the picture on there website as a promag. Is it a promag? Are there two different styles?

post-15952-1235001789.jpg

I think someone just got their pictures mixed up. That there is an AGP mag. All of the Pro-mags look alike and have that nice waffle pattern to them. I have a bunch of the Pro-mags and I love them. Rock solid mag and as far as I have read, no one has had a problem with them breaking apart on the first shot fired. I would reccomend the Pro-mags any day. That is just my opinion though. Plus at $30 bones each, they are a great buy.

DT

Edited by DTrom