Mall ninja's WET DREAM

I wonder how many people here laughing at the pistol bayonet have that stupid porky-pine on their gun.

Not me, I'm told bayonettes are evil, so yeah put as many of them on as possible.

maybe we can get someone with a quad rail and a porkypine to install 4 of these on thier shotgun. Then take it trap shooting so all the fudds can see you waving it around...

NYS tells me my AR can't have a bayonette but dosn't tell me my shotgun can't... so yeap... I'm all about it.

We got one of these in at the shop, It was quite the little toy and no would stop laughing at it. I immediatly mounted it on a Glock 30 and couldn't stop giggling. It is accually a well made knife, good edge on it from the factory and everything, just kind of goofy.

-E

• 2 weeks later...
What a stupid video. They are just shooting pistols. And having a sheath on.. Whats the freaking point of a tiny blade on your HANDGUN when they advise to keep the sheath on.......

Well, if you accidentally drop the pistol with the bayon....er....I mean knife on in the sheath, the pistol won't be stuck in the floorboards.

• 3 weeks later...