I wil sell the whole package for 2500. I will split it up. If interested PM me. There are two identical like the one in the second picture. Two Russian 8 rounders and a AGP 10 round plus 2 five round mags. The 2 round mag has been sold and was not mentioned in the previous statement.

SANY0209.jpg

saiga12.jpg

DSC_0222-1.jpg

Edited by adavid02

I think I have seen the bottom one on gun broker...

What state are you in?

I think a fair deal would be in the $2,000 area for the whole shebang, but someone may pay it looking for some projects... :)

ETA: And the bottom converted one, it looks like you have a little something on there hiding how the stock tube was attatched, is that sucker just stuck in the hole and bolted in?

I assume you are not using an adapter.

Anyways good luck :)

Edited by Gibbles
I think I have seen the bottom one on gun broker...

What state are you in?

I think a fair deal would be in the $2,000 area for the whole shebang, but someone may pay it looking for some projects... :)

ETA: And the bottom converted one, it looks like you have a little something on there hiding how the stock tube was attatched, is that sucker just stuck in the hole and bolted in?

I assume you are not using an adapter.

Anyways good luck :)

Yeah thats an adapter. I've seen them on centerfires website

Im am selling 2 converted ones and one un converted. the un converted one is an old EAA 22" with a poly choke and two russian mags.

russian mags= $300

AGP= 50

EAA w/ poly choke= 900

Converted guns=1000 ea.

So 3k is fair I think.

• 1 month later...

What is left for sale? I'm interested

Rlt1

I wil sell the whole package for 2500. I will split it up. If interested PM me. There are two identical like the one in the second picture. Two Russian 8 rounders and a AGP 10 round plus 2 five round mags. The 2 round mag has been sold and was not mentioned in the previous statement.

SANY0209.jpg

saiga12.jpg

DSC_0222-1.jpg

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.