I'm not going to say I told you so..........but I did! :ded:

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h45/text

Everyone I mean everyone of us have to write, email or heck call your Represenataives, Senators and even Obama himself.

Act now or kiss your guns goodbye!

Hasn't hr 45 been covered twice now already? almost as popular as the ammunition accountability act...

I'm not going to say I told you so..........but I did! :ded:

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h45/text

Everyone I mean everyone of us have to write, email or heck call your Represenataives, Senators and even Obama himself.

Act now or kiss your guns goodbye!

Hasn't hr 45 been covered twice now already? almost as popular as the ammunition accountability act...

I might have been covered. However it isn't finished as it went to sub-committee on the 9th and if we don't get busy writing our representatives and senators they are going to slide it through and then what?

This is total B.S.

What a bunch the F...ing Morons!

According to the text, you would need a license to possess a firearm (like you would need a driver license to possess a car...) if your license is not renewed before it's expiration date and you own a firearm, you automatically become a criminal and may loose your right to ever own a firearm again (like having a car in your drive way without a driver license...)

Are these ass-shit paid to come up with this?

It just make me sick that these people would receive money from the tax payers to write this shit...

Stupid Morons...

This law if passed will instantly create at least a million felons.

Just think about all the old people that have shotguns or rifles in closets, attic's and basements. Many millions don't even know it's there.

It's time to pull out the crystal balls!

What are you prepared to do about it?

Edited by Fluid Power

My NRA membership went through on Nov. 5th. I still plan on contacting my senators and reps. I figure if one of the strongest pro 2nd orgiznations gains a large % of new members, then the dems will take notice.

BTW, Guns and ammo had an op-ed peice on joining the NRA. They were for their subscribers joining. One argument against the NRA was that they were too extreme, the editor summed it up perfectly. "If you thimk the NRA is extreme, take a strong look at the groups on the other side."

done....

Dear Congressman,

I'm writing you today to protest HR45 , the latest attempt to make law abiding gun owners into criminals. SCOTUS ruled that gun ownership is an individual right, and I know of no other Individual right afforded to us in the US that requires a government issued license to exercise. Gun ownership is a right, plain and simple, any bill trying to circumvent that right will be challenged and found unconstitutional. Please fight the passage of this and any such bill that seeks to strip away our rights.

Thank you very much for your time and service to the people of WI, and the nation.

done....

Dear Congressman,

I'm writing you today to protest HR45 , the latest attempt to make law abiding gun owners into criminals. SCOTUS ruled that gun ownership is an individual right, and I know of no other Individual right afforded to us in the US that requires a government issued license to exercise. Gun ownership is a right, plain and simple, any bill trying to circumvent that right will be challenged and found unconstitutional. Please fight the passage of this and any such bill that seeks to strip away our rights.

Thank you very much for your time and service to the people of WI, and the nation.

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must shamefuly admit my ignorance on this due to 30 years of no interest in firearms, sorry. I found this website, http://www.opencongress.org/battle_royale?...meframe=AllTime , and it appears that the vote is overwhelmingly against it.

Will someone take a look at it and advise if I'm misguided please.

I must shamefuly admit my ignorance on this due to 30 years of no interest in firearms, sorry. I found this website, http://www.opencongress.org/battle_royale?...meframe=AllTime , and it appears that the vote is overwhelmingly against it.

Will someone take a look at it and advise if I'm misguided please.

That is what it does appear at this time, but until it dies in sub-committee, we need to watch and keep the letter going out. In other words we need to hound the hell out of them up in Congress until they quit even considering bills like this one.

HR45 has no cosponsors at this time, that makes it one to watch...

BUT what you need to look out for is the letter from 53 senators regarding reinstating the AWB on the grounds that the border violence due to Mexican drug trafickers will be stopped...

They will pass these as homeland security, national defence and safety measures...

Anybody notice this one?

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h17/show

"1/6/2009--Introduced.

Citizens' Self-Defense Act of 2009 - Declares that a person not prohibited under the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act from receiving a firearm shall have the right to obtain firearms for security and to use firearms in defense of:

(1) self or family against a reasonably perceived threat of imminent and unlawful infliction of serious bodily injury;

(2) self or family in the course of the commission by another person of a violent felony against the person or a member of the person's family; and

(3) the person's home in the course of the commission of a felony by another person. Authorizes persons whose rights under this Act have been violated to bring an action in U.S. district court against the United States, any state, or any person for damages, injunctive relief, and such other relief as the court deems appropriate."

424 Ayes and 7 Nays! I guess thats good for our side.

Anybody notice this one?

"1/6/2009--Introduced.

Citizens' Self-Defense Act of 2009 - Declares that a person not prohibited under the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act from receiving a firearm shall have the right to obtain firearms for security and to use firearms in defense of:

(1) self or family against a reasonably perceived threat of imminent and unlawful infliction of serious bodily injury;

(2) self or family in the course of the commission by another person of a violent felony against the person or a member of the person's family; and

(3) the person's home in the course of the commission of a felony by another person. Authorizes persons whose rights under this Act have been violated to bring an action in U.S. district court against the United States, any state, or any person for damages, injunctive relief, and such other relief as the court deems appropriate."

The bill has been introduced and now sits in the judiciary committee. Those ayes and nays you see are not official.. that's just people who register and click the box.

Anybody notice this one?

"1/6/2009--Introduced.

The bill has been introduced and now sits in the judiciary committee. Those ayes and nays you see are not official.. that's just people who register and click the box.

This true, but another one to right our Congress Men and Women about.......this time telling them to support this bill!

HR45 has no cosponsors at this time, that makes it one to watch...

BUT what you need to look out for is the letter from 53 senators regarding reinstating the AWB on the grounds that the border violence due to Mexican drug trafickers will be stopped...

They will pass these as homeland security, national defence and safety measures...

Lets ban drugs... Crap, it doesn't work...

Lets ban illegal immigration... Crap, it doesn't work...

Lets ban guns... Crap, it doesn't....