I put the mount on tonight. My pics suck I know. Mount is really solid. I was suprised. The bolts replace the pins and the rings are regular weaver style. I think it's pretty cool. If you dont have a side mount and you can find this at least cheaper than on the B-square site ($72) I'd say this is the trick. The safety lever rides on one nut and sits up in the middle of the receiver but doesn't affect the function. The only downfall is you loose the ability to strip the rifle quickly. It has countersunk allenhead screws that hold the mount to the bolts. I am going to take them out and cut a slot to use the flat screwdriver part of the cleaning kit.

post-13220-1235701980.jpg

post-13220-1235701991.jpg

post-13220-1235701999.jpg

post-13220-1235702008.jpg

post-13220-1235702021.jpg

I put a Bushnell red-dot on it that I took off my Bushmaster and lit it up and walked around and it is as good or better than other mounts even on my Bushey. It could use a 42mm dot. Going to get a cheap one try it out then buy a good one similar size. My boy will use up the cheap ones. This is on a long barrel AMD 65 (Romainian Barrel) . I have in the works a AMD 65 with the short barrel (tapco extention of course) 6 pos stock and some kind of rail handguards. Will be a mutt. This may be the dot mount on that instead of the ultimac rail. Oh and the dust cover slips out the back to oil it but the safety does not go high enough to get it out.

post-13220-1235704127.jpg

Edited by whitetrashrn