I found this clip of Sean Hannity on Military.Com... The man who gave them the video says government officials in Washington say their hands are tied because of these peoples "constitutional rights". (Freedom of religion and speech)..This country gets more like "Through the Looking Glass" daily. Lemme get this straight Mr politician..You want to end the second amendment rights of law abiding citizens..many of whom served this country in the military, and which rights are clearly defined in the constitution, but you cant touch the "rights" of a bunch of terrorists who arent even citizens????

http://shock.military.com/Shock/videos.do?...279#alphaBottom

meh... the same reason they don't raid them is because they need proof.

for the same reason they don't raid many of the religious crackpot camps, the over the top militia camps and so on and so forth.

you have to look at it this way: scumbags like them go free every now and then to make sure that YOU have your freedom and liberties. it's like criminals going free due to procedure error in court. yes, it sucks, but quite frankly those laws have to exist to some extend to make sure you remain free.

Anybody wanna get a weekend camping group together and "visit" these camps??

Good idea, but I say we do it the American way. We go down and join them!

If and when they refuse we sue them for religious discrimination. If they allow you in and fail to accommodate your Judo-Christan beliefs, sue them. If you get hurt during this misadventure, ...

I will let them know the real horror of having my three blood thirsty Jew lawyers, Rabinowitz, Rabinowitz & Rabinowitz, strip the meat from their bones! :lol:

(:up: Thanks for the referral Archie!)

meh... the same reason they don't raid them is because they need proof.

for the same reason they don't raid many of the religious crackpot camps, the over the top militia camps and so on and so forth.

you have to look at it this way: scumbags like them go free every now and then to make sure that YOU have your freedom and liberties. it's like criminals going free due to procedure error in court. yes, it sucks, but quite frankly those laws have to exist to some extend to make sure you remain free.

The diff between these guys and the "Over the top Militia" is that these people wont ever like you. At least when the next Conservative is elected MOST of the "Over the top Militia Types" will be placated.

For a distraction we'll throw in 72 good Christian Virgin girls.

Just when they think they are home free....

WE'LL PULL THEM BACK IN!!!! :ken: :ken: :ken:

Where are you going to find 72 virgins here in the US? You would probably have to look in a elementary school.

RalphXL

These fuckers make me sick! I'm with the Baconator Jihad on the Jihadists! What Azrail said is true...its such a bullshit way of getting our "FREEDOM" though...when we know these snakes are in our back yard but we can't do anything about it. If someone marches down there, blows a bunch of them away, THEY are the bad guy for killing assholes like this that are obviously plotting against us in the first place...Is this the next Civil War in its infancy?